1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 11: Any Three (3) Customized Ties from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 11th auction of the year is for any three customized ties from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Official Sales Alert thread - sales, coupon and discount codes

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Jun 22, 2007.

1. darkdream

darkdream Senior Member

geez, why does our Nordstrom rack have crappy stuff. We never have those brands, just crap like BOSS and Diesel.

I have found a silk burberry cardigan for $50 at nordstroms rack, it retailed for $500. People take the good stuff. I actually like some diesel product (black gold).

2. DLester

DLester Distinguished Member

dammit u people, with all this talk i am getting geared up again, will raid the rack again tomorrow. I believe that Tuesday is delivery day . . .

with my luck it will just be rows of XXL Facconable

3. KitAkira

KitAkira Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!

I'm waiting for the next PS shoe shipment

4. culturalmulatto

culturalmulatto Well-Known Member

5. cjl2g

cjl2g Distinguished Member

anything going on in los angeles soon?

6. raginberriodoom

raginberriodoom Senior Member

Patrik Ervell sample sale this Friday and Saturday.

http://img442.imageshack.us/edit_pre...&action=rotate

SF is acting up. Maybe someone else can embed the photo into their response...

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Someone from NYC help the rest of us out!

7. indesertum

indesertum Stylish Dinosaur

funny. i'm going to be in nyc on the 12th. i think ill go check it out

8. Monaco

Monaco Senior Member

Nordstrom Rack doesn't really carry anything great to begin with. True Religion jeans aren't worn by people with money anymore, it has turned into a brand where people with very little money try to get deals and bargains, frankly, True Religion is a fad and its time has come.

Don't go to Nordstrom Rack for anything but clothes that you'd wear to help your friend move furniture or shoes for running and/or hiking.

9. c00kz

c00kz Senior Member

Dunno, I've come across a few really nice things at Rack.. namely their 1901 or w/e house knitwear or whatever is great on sale.

10. umhaha84

umhaha84 Senior Member

Nordstrom Rack doesn't really carry anything great to begin with. True Religion jeans aren't worn by people with money anymore, it has turned into a brand where people with very little money try to get deals and bargains, frankly, True Religion is a fad and its time has come.

Don't go to Nordstrom Rack for anything but clothes that you'd wear to help your friend move furniture or shoes for running and/or hiking.

welcome to 2007

11. kalanigee

kalanigee Senior Member

Surprisingly, I've come across many Gitman Vintage shirts in the past, as well as a few LVC's. Their 1901 line isn't that bad either. There was a plaid shirt that I mistook for a Gitman Vintage. The fabric and construction are decent on these. Only major pitfalls are shitty buttons, maybe fit, and not made in the USA (if you're into that kinda thing).

I'd almost compare it to shopping at Goodwill. You might find a gem once in a blue moon, but the majority is junk.

12. nicelynice

nicelynice Distinguished Member

Nordstrom Rack carries Jil, Margiela, Dries..

Also maybe more in line with the True Religion crowd, but I've picked up James Perse basics there cheap, too

13. phoenixrecon

phoenixrecon Distinguished Member

there was a supper slim barracuda X ben sherman jacket there one time and it was 50 bucks but in a size too small [​IMG]

14. jet

jet Persian Bro

lol @ people responding to the noob's misinfo

15. KitAkira

KitAkira Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!

Nordstrom Rack doesn't really carry anything great to begin with. True Religion jeans aren't worn by people with money anymore, it has turned into a brand where people with very little money try to get deals and bargains, frankly, True Religion is a fad and its time has come. Don't go to Nordstrom Rack for anything but clothes that you'd wear to help your friend move furniture or shoes for running and/or hiking.
    You're retarded.... as evidenced by the Jil cashmere cardigan DLester has in his closet (#envy)