Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Official Sales Alert thread - sales, coupon and discount codes

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Jun 22, 2007.

1. jet

jet Persian Bro

Somebody better fuckin call me when elux goes on sale I need to buy a gift for someone's birthday.

2. kronik

kronik Senior member

I'll do it, jet.

3. akaidiot

akaidiot Senior member

This was pretty great:

Label: The News
    Deal: Markdowns on clothing from lines like Clu, Band of Outsiders, Cheap Monday (priced from $10), Rogues Gallery, Vena Cava, Shipley & Halmos and Wayne
    When/Where: Thursday, May 29th through Saturday, May 31st. Daily 10am"”6pm. 495 Broadway between Broome and Spring Sts, fifth floor (212-925-9700).

Band of Outsiders shirts were $40-$80. I picked up OCBDs in medium and I'm worried that they're a bit too small on me, but I figured I could sell them on here if I decide not to keep them. Mostly Mediums and Small, no Larges. I got a Shipley & Halmos jacket for $200 and matching pants for $120. They had Common Projects shoes for around $125 (no canvas laceups, though, only canvas slipons. Goddamn being vegan (or goddamn skinning animals for vanity, I guess, but whatever)). It was mobbed and they said they wouldn't be restocking. Oh, and Cheap Mondays (tons of them) really were $10.

4. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

i'm starting a seattle division/branch of my company as of june 15th, so from here on out may be able to get pickups for people i'm e-friendly with.

Big Blackbird sale starts May 30th. http://helloblackbird.blogspot.com/2...le-begins.html

[​IMG]

5. Detour Clothing Store

Detour Clothing Store Senior member

6. chronoaug

chronoaug Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)

This was pretty great: Label: The News Deal: Markdowns on clothing from lines like Clu, Band of Outsiders, Cheap Monday (priced from $10), Rogues Gallery, Vena Cava, Shipley & Halmos and Wayne When/Where: Thursday, May 29th through Saturday, May 31st. Daily 10am—6pm. 495 Broadway between Broome and Spring Sts, fifth floor (212-925-9700). Band of Outsiders shirts were $40-$80. I picked up OCBDs in medium and I'm worried that they're a bit too small on me, but I figured I could sell them on here if I decide not to keep them. Mostly Mediums and Small, no Larges. I got a Shipley & Halmos jacket for $200 and matching pants for $120. They had Common Projects shoes for around $125 (no canvas laceups, though, only canvas slipons. Goddamn being vegan (or goddamn skinning animals for vanity, I guess, but whatever)). It was mobbed and they said they wouldn't be restocking. Oh, and Cheap Mondays (tons of them) really were $10.
    This is why i need to live in new york. I'd love to nab a shipley and halmost suit or some other clothes and BoO at that price are must buys even if they don't fit since you can ebay them for double. Extremley jealous. Probably pointless to ask any ny friends to go down there as i'm sure they're wiped of all the good stuff in smaller sizes.

7. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

honestly i'd do a run if you wanted. it's quasi shopping and i can't afford to buy anything else right now. but it will be pretty funny when i ask them, "have this in a 38?"

8. kronik

kronik Senior member

<needs BoO in XL kunk> [​IMG]

9. whodini

whodini Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!

This is why i need to live in new york. I'd love to nab a shipley and halmost suit or some other clothes and BoO at that price are must buys even if they don't fit since you can ebay them for double. Extremley jealous. Probably pointless to ask any ny friends to go down there as i'm sure they're wiped of all the good stuff in smaller sizes.
    Yeah, any BoO is good BoO at those prices... (especially in MEDIUM)...(Paypal ready)

10. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

<needs BoO in XL kunk> [​IMG]

pm me, i'll check it out tomorrow. off today.

11. keykoo

keykoo Senior member

Yeah hook me up with S/M BoO as well!

12. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

going to be sorry....

13. chronoaug

chronoaug Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)

14. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

need ignore button. don't tell anybody, but i'll answer pm's.