• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Kronik, check your PM's.

Everyone else, Saks Mens Store started the pre-sale for saks card-holders, so the sale for everyone else starts next week. 30-40% off Jil, Dries, DG, Etro, Dior yadda yadda. They're holding a Dries cardi for me. Yay.

MMM and MB not on sale yet at Bloomies, and the MMM jeans I wanted to buy didn't fit. Which made me feel bad about my thighs.....(continued in 'things that are making you happy).

atomicranch

Reaction score
::hejfina Special Memorial Day Weekend Sale!
Begins Today!
All Spring Summer Clothing and Accesories Are 25% Off
Just Type "memday08" at Checkout
online only

mrburnz

Reaction score
Originally Posted by robin
Just got word that Ian added Shipley & Halmos and Rogan to their sale today. Might finally pick up those waxed cotton trousers.

is this something local to Seattle or is there a web front/paypal option? i'd be interested in those pants as well if its an option.

thanks

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by atomicranch
::hejfina Special Memorial Day Weekend Sale! Begins Today! All Spring Summer Clothing and Accesories Are 25% Off Just Type "memday08" at Checkout online only
I'm not sure if they've activated the code yet, I can't get it to apply.
confused.gif
Originally Posted by mrburnz
is this something local to Seattle or is there a web front/paypal option? i'd be interested in those pants as well if its an option. thanks
Ianshop.com is their site, though they only have a small selection available online. You'll have to call in to place a phone order for the rest of the stuff they have in their store.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
More EG, Robin? Don't have enough yet?
I'm getting antsy. I keep clicking the update over and over again on their cart. ;_; To add, someone finally just bought the duffel that they had on their site and it wasn't me.

batorizer

Reaction score
::hejfina Special Memorial Day Weekend Sale!
Begins Today!
All Spring Summer Clothing and Accesories Are 25% Off
Just Type "memday08" at Checkout
online only

I came to this thread to ask if anyone knew when hejfina was having a sale... awesome

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Just noticed Oak has started marking some stuff down on their site as of late.

DenimFreak411

Reaction score
Edit:NVM

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by batorizer
anyone know what's up with the hejfina discount??
I gave up. Their shopping cart sucks period, and it wasn't the first time I've run into problems trying to order from them. I wish they just took phone orders.
plain.gif

Oxnard

Reaction score
^ Robin, man Hejfina is giving me a serious headache with this ****. I didnt discover the coupon e-mail till yesterday, and made like a serious mad dash to the bank in hopes of scoring some EG/NDG/BoO at 25% off...and it doesnt work
musicboohoo[1].gif

-Was anyone able to get their "memday08" code to work?

atomicranch

Reaction score
Looks like Barney's just put a bunch more stuff on sale, including the "good stuff." (Rag & Bone, APC, EG, etc.)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads