Official Sales Alert thread - sales, coupon and discount codes

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Jun 22, 2007.

1. mlyngard

mlyngard Senior member

bahaha i bought my two tanner belts (double standard black/natural) and then before i leave the site i click on sizing tab and it states belts are 2" larger than what they list on their website... so the 32 belts i bought are actually 34 and will be 2" too big.

Splattered - I had the same question, and was just as concerned. Read the fine print again. Here...lemme help ;-) :

"All of our belts are graded to fit as true to size as possible. Because of the thickness of the leather we use, our grading system is +2” longer than the stated size. A size 34 belt will measure 36” from where the leather folds around the buckle to the center hole."

If you also account for the fact that this is to center hole (which is pretty standard for belt sizing), I'd say you're good if you're being honest abt. being a 32 ;-) I'm a 30/31 and just ordered the 32 also.

Did the discount code work?

2. sarcasticone

sarcasticone Member

From what I recall over the last two years, they only have a 20% off Christmas sale.

I just checked my e-mail and last year's Big sale was on Black Friday. Kind of bummed because I wanted to pick up some stuff at a discount.

3. mellowfellow

mellowfellow Senior member

4. Caveat

Caveat Senior member

I just called the Co-op here in Austin and BoO is not on sale. They mentioned Rag and Bone, Theory, and denim on sale today among other things. They did offer to put the BoO shirt I wanted on hold for presale though. The girl said she didn't know when it would be on sale, but they would call me. Then the guy who took my CC info said "okay we'll see you on the 3rd." So maybe they have something for Thur.

5. Ispy

Ispy Senior member

Yep, it works.

6. Racove

Racove Senior member

when does APC get marked down at Barney's?

7. pg600rr

pg600rr Senior member

when does APC get marked down at Barney's?

dunno but y dont you just go over to farinellis and get it there already marked down

8. Racove

Racove Senior member

they don't have the same items. i already looked. thanks though.

9. APK

APK Senior member

Anyone know whether F+B boots will be part of the Barney's sale? I know a couple models were part of the recent one, but I've got my sights on the 745s.

10. deejaysoy

deejaysoy Senior member

Bloomingdales is doing presale 40% off for next week's sale on Thursday December 3rd. I called in my Woolrich felton jacket. They are shipping it for about $20 bucks and if your state doesn't have a Bloomies (like mine - Seattle, Wa) they won't charge tax.

11. zissou

zissou Senior member

Jonathan+Olivia has up to 40% off this weekend. W+H Cowichan stuff is 30% off.

12. __CB__

__CB__ Senior member

my-wardobe.com "We are doing a Secret Sale this weekend, 30 % off on everything on our site only excluding sale items. (Yes it does include Burberry, Mulberry and all other brands) The Sale will not be featured on our website and only be sent out to blogs and onlines so share the love..!! The code is MWFF and only valid till midnight Monday"

13. splattered

splattered Senior member

Splattered - I had the same question, and was just as concerned. Read the fine print again. Here...lemme help ;-) :

"All of our belts are graded to fit as true to size as possible. Because of the thickness of the leather we use, our grading system is +2” longer than the stated size. A size 34 belt will measure 36” from where the leather folds around the buckle to the center hole."

If you also account for the fact that this is to center hole (which is pretty standard for belt sizing), I'd say you're good if you're being honest abt. being a 32 ;-) I'm a 30/31 and just ordered the 32 also.

Haha no i'm a 29/30 waist and bought the 32 belt, but their customer support wrote back and said that is perfect so i think i'm ok.

And since you made that comment about the belts being too big for some jeans... errr i'm considering buying 2 standard 1.5" belts too so like 4 total haha

Ahh screw it this isn't something i buy that often and i just paid down my credit card, why not.. 4 new belts for me.

Yeah the code worked, and it just worked right now too [​IMG]

I just hope i like the natural colored belts as much as i like the black.

14. cr1234

cr1234 Senior member

Stel's is doing 30% off right now.

15. g transistor

g transistor Senior member