• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

constant struggle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by pdsf
Thanks! Apart from filippa k, any other places in San Francisco still offering good discounts? Am in town for a few days, looking for places to check out...

didn't see any other good sales

theinsider

Reaction score
Agnes b. in SF had 70% off everything. Store-closing sale, I believe.

Thanks! Apart from filippa k, any other places in San Francisco still offering good discounts? Am in town for a few days, looking for places to check out...

dragonz

Reaction score
Originally Posted by theinsider

Agnes B. in Soho is closing too 70%, I believe Saturday is the last day. Make a friend with the employee and enjoy 90% discount.
laugh.gif

SoHoJoejoe

Reaction score
Agnes B. in Soho is closing too 70%, I believe Saturday is the last day. Make a friend with the employee and enjoy 90% discount.

I just noticed this morning this store is right across the street from my office.
Small sign.

Edit:

So went over and started out disappointed, until I made it to pants. Ended up getting 4 pairs for around $106 each. Flat front, semi-slim. So all-in-all decent.

Sport coats are running around $160-$220. I think they're all single vent. A few EU48's, mostly 50+. Not impressed with the materials. Very light and cheap feeling imo, and not slimming compared to everything else.)
Some nice leathers, $440 +. 1 48, rest 50+. (the two biker jackets are wonderful, especially the white. Very Bond. Almost got it but was just too long in the sleeves being a size up)
A couple pairs of mens shoes only. Many shirts and pants in many sizes.

Looked like a lot of decent women's shoes and leather coats for the GF's too.

fogg

Reaction score
There's a one day sale at ssense.com. 30% off sale prices with the code lastminute.

Looks like the code is only good for stuff on sale. I tried it on something else as a test and got nothing.

chanimal

Reaction score
are you sure the ssense code is lastminute for sale items, bc i tried it on a pair of nikes that were on sale and it didnt work.

fogg

Reaction score
Maybe they just messed up. They also managed to send me the email 19 times.

I tried it on a non-sale item and got nothing, but there was nothing I liked on sale so I didn't test it or anything.

I can't seem to save the flyer to post the whole thing but that's the code and it says it's one day only and was sent less than a day ago (14 hours now) but doesn't specifically mention a date. Seems pretty poorly thought out/executed on their part.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I was in blackbird a few days before and didn't really see anything left in the sale section that I wanted so I didn't go (and the rest of the vendors seemed to be womenswear types). If you fit a M+ you may be in luck though, they had a lot of those sizes left when I went

pdsf

Reaction score
Originally Posted by theinsider

Thanks for the info. I didn't get a chance to go
frown.gif
Hope someone picked up some goodies at least.

KaiserSose

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I didn't get a chance to go
frown.gif
Hope someone picked up some goodies at least.

The NYC store carries absolute garbage, even at 70% off.

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For those of you in the UK, Garbstore is having a big end of season sale in-store this Saturday:

Last Day of Sale...
01/09/09

This Saturday the 5th of September will be the final day of teh Garbstore Sale.

There will be a final reduction of 75% off all remaining Garbstore stock, Last year we were mobbed so for this day so we are opening for an extra hour.

Sale starts at 10am and finishes at 7pm, Saturday only. This is only an in store event, goods cannot be purchased on our website at the discounted price.

We will also be offering some special one day only discounts:

40% off remaining Hunting Jacket Research stock.

30& off remaining Bedwin 'Sweet Jane' collection.

30% off remaining Post Overalls stock.

Additional markdowns of up to 75% on Terrem, New Balance and Vael Project footwear.

Again all of these offers are for our store in Notting Hill only.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads