• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

N-SB

Reaction score
081309Promo01.jpg

081309Promo02.jpg

081309Promo03.jpg

Online link
http://ebm.e.bloomingdales.com/c/tag...g6Jy.BWgAgyQa/

eglbc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CityHunter
Kinda lame...in the final days of the sale a lot of designer items were an extra 50% off the sale. I saw some of the same pieces at the warehouse and they were the sale price, sans the 50% off. Although a lot of other items were marked down, but not to the point that it would be an incredible buy (at least, in my opinion).

yeah i noticed on the final couple days theres a bunch of 50-75% off the marked price. i was getting some capital E levis for 30 beans

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The benefit of the warehouse sale early on is that there will be stuff from the other stores that you couldn't have seen before. But yeah... price wise, gotta wait for the mark downs.

fogg

Reaction score
Anyone know any working codes for ssense.com? Some decent deals on sale there, especially if you're Canadian (no duty, hooray!)

greddy

Reaction score
I need a working promo code for ssense.com as well if anyone has one.

spreadcollar

Reaction score
The IF Boutique basement sale started today in NYC. As usual, way more women's stuff than men's, and no real men's changing area. Some nice pieces - but mostly in 50/52. I guess worth a look today but the Feb. sale was much better. Had some MMM high tops, among other things.

Ohhai

Reaction score
Gap has buy one get one free on all tops and sweaters this weekend AND it stacks on top of existing promos so things like T-shirts that are normally $18 each are on promo for 2 for $12 each PLUS Buy one get one so they are effectively 2 for $12 so...66% off.

Additionally if you go in for jeans tomorrow between 7-9pm, stores are having in-store bands and other stuff for the denim launch. Any purchase from 7-9 with denim is another 15% off your entire purchase. So the buy one get one free T-shirts would be roughly 73% off.

Disclaimer: I do work for gap but the PSA is legit.

canstyleace

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is this good for canada too?

Originally Posted by Ohhai
Gap has buy one get one free on all tops and sweaters this weekend AND it stacks on top of existing promos so things like T-shirts that are normally $18 each are on promo for 2 for $12 each PLUS Buy one get one so they are effectively 2 for $12 so...66% off.

Additionally if you go in for jeans tomorrow between 7-9pm, stores are having in-store bands and other stuff for the denim launch. Any purchase from 7-9 with denim is another 15% off your entire purchase. So the buy one get one free T-shirts would be roughly 73% off.

Disclaimer: I do work for gap but the PSA is legit.

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't think they offer online codes.

Originally Posted by greddy
I need a working promo code for ssense.com as well if anyone has one.

feynmix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
who else hit up the barney's warehouse sale in nyc?

stylesmurf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by feynmix
who else hit up the barney's warehouse sale in nyc?

I stopped by today since i was pasing by. Not worth going to.

It was my first visit so for those of you who've never been there before: you go down into a dingy basement where it feels like you're in some bad movie. There are plenty of people browsing for stuff and it feels like if you don't start looking fast then all the good stuff will be grabbed. Except these are the leftovers already from the original Barney markdowns.. and the prices are not good at all (as has been said by others in the forum). I was just browsing for the heck of it.

Based on the volume of people in this place.. by the time items get anywhere SF B&S prices, they will be long gone by the droves of New Yorkers picking through it.

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
it also comes in grey. our local store had some buy one get one free on all shirts sweaters and t-shirts today, cheap steez for those into workwear IMO. not 100 percent how long it was lasting... but 2 decent fitting chambrays for 50 bucks is a pretty solid deal .

http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do...d=1&pid=675344

driveslowk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ If i ever decided to wear chambray (probably not) I'd want a lot more cool details on my shirt than just the fabric. but yeah 2/50 isnt bad

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads