• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

elisiX

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just jumped on the TBS sale after already getting one order in at 50% off.

Details in the recent purchases thread but I got those Grey Lanvin's for $170 AUD. I've wanted that colour forever so very happy with that.

endless402

Reaction score

It's a very busy store because of the foot traffic (downtown Toronto).

true but the sale went up after hours on Friday and I made the order then. so it could have been processed by the next morning
and it shouldn't take 3 days to tell me. by that time, there are no alternatives left in the sale

Last edited:

linds_15

Reaction score

argh...my order from nomad got cancelled cause they said that my order was "mislabeled" and it took them 3 days to figure that out. I bet someone bought it in store instead cause they forgot to process...
pretty shitty, i know they pull all online orders in the morning before they let people in, unfortunately you must have somehow fallen through the cracks

thecentennial

Reaction score
My nomad order also cancelled, 2 of the 3 items I ordered are out of stock. There goes my W&H fix for 2013. Nuts.

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Unionmade coming through as usual, 50% success rate for items in stock seems to be the norm, really don't get how their inventory is so off. At least they shipped right away

blazingazn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Unionmade coming through as usual, 50% success rate for items in stock seems to be the norm, really don't get how their inventory is so off. At least they shipped right away

Same hear dude. I didn't get what I really wanted because it was out of stock but says it was available. Now I'm gonna receive about $250 worth of stuff I don't really want. Just because they ship way too fast and didn't reply to my request for cancellations.

Last edited:

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Same hear dude. I didn't get what I really wanted because it was out of stock but says it was available. Now I'm gonna receive about $250 worth of stuff I don't really want. Just because they ship way too fast and didn't reply to my request for cancellations.

Are you really blaming them for sending you shit that you ordered?

3dials

Reaction score
Filson canvas padded computer bag: $220 down from ($325), which is the same price as the excellent original Filson briefcase but includes a padded laptop compartment, more pockets/space, and includes the rolled leather handle keeper.

http://www.parkandbond.com/product/87336073

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.