• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HAL 9000

Reaction score
What's with all the bickering? Is this not an "Official Sales Alert Thread"?

In any case, some of you guys need to calm down. Things on the internet can be easily misinterpreted, as evident by all the butthurt. I myself have not owned anything from WvG, so I can't attest for quality or "decency" that you guys are arguing about, but I find that Mauro is very willing to accomodate his customers. He answers PMs and emails quick.

You guys need to realize that straight forwardness and "no-bullshit" type of people are needed. They tell you how it is, no need to flower anything up.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I am sorry to have derailed this thread. If you want to talk WvG go to the WvG thread. If not please go back to SALE Stuff.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Last edited:

robinsongreen68

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
20% off at albam

code is Grazia20

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I've never bought anything from you mauro, but you seem like a fun dude. I would buy you a beer if I were in DC.

Last edited:

kixslf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Black Friday - Cyber Monday, save 15% on everything at woodlandsshop.com

33afg9d.jpg

Black Friday - Cyber Monday at Tanner Goods

og5cw.jpg

Join us in-store and online this coming Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday for amazing Black Friday deals.

Online, we'll be offering FREE GIFTS for spending $50+, $100+, $150+ and $200+ and FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders. Simply enter BLACK during check-out to become eligible.

In the flagship store, we'll be open extra long hours Friday, 10-7PM with 15% off the entire store* all weekend, through Monday. *15% off excludes Left Bank boots, and luggage collection.

Last edited:

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score

If by quintessential you mean most common, then yes. That's not really what it means, though.

The one series represents BMW's class of automobile more than the 3? The 3 may be the most common, but there is a reason for that - several, actually.

Actually the one series is, but not like lil old lemmy can afford either anyway.

I own a 3 series. From what I've read, you're taking public transportation in LA. Good luck with that.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
moo you dumbfuck i was responding to lemmytwinks post

ps. you bought your e90 used lol

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Geez what's wrong with buying a used car?

I was given my first car but if something happened to it I would definitely buy a used car, can't afford a new one until I graduate.

smashwindow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'd rather buy a car with 10-20k miles on pretty much best value.

Todd V

Reaction score
15% off and Bench and Loom.

Now I'm to erase my spending guilt with lots of food.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads