• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Caveat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

It's working, just seems to exclude a lot of things, including all margiela sneakers :(

It doesn't work for me because I'm in Portugal. When I change my country to USA it works.

HAHAHAHAHA so glad I've spent thousands of dollars there so I can watch all the stuff on my wish list get poached by everyone else with a coupon that I can't use.

Winston S.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't usually shop J. Crew, but I had a credit that I needed to use and this is one of the few times that I see that suiting is included. Many third party brands are not included though. Discount is good for 25% with code COLOR25.

Fine print:

*Offer valid on purchases made in J.Crew stores or at jcrew.com from November 21, 2012, 12:01am ET, through November 25, 2012, 11:59pm ET. Offer not valid in J.Crew Factory stores, at factory.jcrew.com, at the J.Crew 769 Madison Avenue, NY location, or on phone orders. Offer cannot be applied to previous purchases or the purchase of gift cards and cannot be redeemed for cash or combined with any other promotion. To redeem online, enter the code COLOR25 in the promo box at checkout. Discount not valid on purchases of the following: baby's third-party branded merchandise; men's Barbour
00ae.png
, nanamica
00ae.png
, Corgi
2122.png
, Mougin & Piquard
2122.png
, Alden
00ae.png
, Crockett & Jones
00ae.png
, Chimala
00ae.png
and Wallace & Barnes merchandise; women's Authier
00ae.png
, Harley of Scotland, Goldsign
00ae.png
, Lulu Frost or Drake's
00ae.png
merchandise; crewcuts Barbour
00ae.png
, The Cambridge Satchel Company
00ae.png
or Thomas Mason
00ae.png
merchandise. Free shipping is valid for shipments to the U.S. and Canada on online orders of $150 or more, before taxes are added, shipped via regular ground shipping (3 to 6 business days). Offer valid in the U.S. and Canada only. Terms of offer are subject to change.

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Thanks for the link. Any idea if the stock goes 50% at some point later in season?

Gant by MB currently on MyHabit. Not sure of the fits, though.

Also, Will Leather Goods has a couple of nice bags up on MyHabit. 4est needs to buy that fringe backpack.

Last edited:

inmamy

Reaction score
Club Monaco is doing 30% off all sale items right now (discount applies at checkout). It also stacks with the 20% student discount.

inmamy

Reaction score
Actually, might as well include the code: CMSTUD3823 (Club Monaco student discount)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads