Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Official Sales Alert thread - sales, coupon and discount codes

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Jun 22, 2007.

1. cielo

cielo Senior member

August in Oakland is having another sale. Most items were ~50% off. Tops include EG, W+H, Steven Alan, Community, Trovata, Rogan, Nudie, Ever, and others. Not very many jeans, but I did see some Nudies for 30% off.

2. robin

robin Senior member

Ian's having a 3 day sale starting tomorrow through sunday. 20% off everything in the store apparently - from the email:

"Our annual 3 day Easter weekend sale starts tomorrow Friday March 21st through Sunday March 23rd. Entire stock 20% off. YES, everything is 20% off for 3 days only. This includes new arrivals such as The Gilded Age, Nice Collective, Shipley & Halmos, Relwen, Modern Amusement, G-Star, 18th Amendment, Ever, CP company, and many more..."

Engineered Garments, Loden Dager, and Rogues Gallery are other lines that they have, and they just picked up KMW (they even have those selvage chino's). More stuff is on their blog: http://ianshop.com/ianblog.html (it looks like phone orders can also get the 20% off).

3. truestorytravis

truestorytravis Senior member

Where can I see what Ian has in stock besides the blog? Do I just have to call to find out if they have something I'm interested in?

4. robin

robin Senior member

20% off at Hejfina.com this weekend with HAPPYSPRING08.

[​IMG]

5. robin

robin Senior member

Oh yeah, if you're in Seattle, Polite Society on 1st Ave is having a private sale for 30-40% off on Saturday, though I don't know if you need an invite or not. Their menswear buys were weak this season, but the women's stuff was decent.

6. bsyde82

bsyde82 Senior member

never heard of Polite Society. where is it? and what kind of men's goods do they normally carry?

7. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

never heard of Polite Society. where is it? and what kind of men's goods do they normally carry?
    Helmut Lang, Operations, YMC. Things along that line. They were a little short on stock when I went there... It is on First street, on the same block as Ian.

8. robin

robin Senior member

Right now for men's, they have Nicole Farhi, Helmut Lang, Hannes Roether, Operations NYC, along with a couple of small and un-noteworthy lines you've probably not heard of (YMC was also dropped last season). When they first opened about 2 years ago, they had some amazing stuff, and even a great selection from Oscar Udeshi, but I would say Ian on the other side of the block has now outdone them where two years ago I wouldn't have thought it possible. Location: It's on 1st Ave, next to Design within Reach and some other similar stores between belltown and downtown. It's a really cool store otherwise, and the employees and owners there are very nice and helpful.

9. robin

robin Senior member

Another sale for the Seattle users, from Blackbird:

10. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Senior member

Bluebee.com has a sale through this weekend, 20% off all orders.

11. PG2G

PG2G Senior member

Thanks for the heads up, is it a coupon code or just automatic?

12. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Senior member

Thanks for the heads up, is it a coupon code or just automatic?

I think it's just automatic and it's great timing after I just bought a BoO shirt from them.

13. evilgeniusdan

evilgeniusdan Senior member

Question about Blue Bee, do they actually ever mark any of their prices down (this weekend doesn't count) I've never actually seen anything on sale or anything.

14. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Senior member

Question about Blue Bee, do they actually ever mark any of their prices down (this weekend doesn't count) I've never actually seen anything on sale or anything.

2 in store sales per year.

15. evilgeniusdan

evilgeniusdan Senior member

Yeah I could have guessed. I'm on the opposite end of the country, of course.