• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

wizzeak

Reaction score

Hey all, just wanted to let you guys know you can order online now through our site, www.denmbar.com. Yeah you can get cheaper custom jeans through a couple sites based in Pakistan and China but if you want American made denim using American or Japanese denim fabric, give us a shout!

No hate, I respect people getting their grind on but "denm bar"?

I'd think of a new name it sounds awfully close to this store: http://www.denimbaronline.com/
which has been around for years and is fairly popular.

But you probably already knew that, which is why you named your's "denM bar".

I'd also hire a new model. :satisfied:

Last edited:

whynot

Reaction score

meso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is Freeman's still going to make the shacket?
Really liked the chocolate color, now not on the site...

London

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have that parka and it doesn't smell. bad rumor...great winter coat

irbe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can anybody comment on the fit of their clothing?

hooker4186

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Can anybody comment on the fit of their clothing?

Everything I've tried on fits pretty true to size - I have the Isle of Man Parka in question - I'm a 38S and a 15.5x34, went with an XS in the parka which fits quite trim but I also don't plan on layering anything underneath it besides maybe a long sleeve shirt or a Pendleton or something along those lines. Other stuff I've tried on is their small crewneck sweater which fits me perfectly, and their size 38 jackets also fit me quite well. I've got a shacket in small that fits very well.

And no smell on the waxed cotton either- I've had several waxed cotton coats/jackets and have never had a smell?

Dingusberry

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not that I know of, but I have a TBS code that gives you 15% off.

Here's a little threat for you guys, and don't trick me at Halloween.

fcf22c7

Zeemon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i've got a TBS code that should expire tomorrow

f67ad2b

please note that it can be only used once

Last edited:

Reaction score
So much giving in this thread and its not even November yet. :slayer:

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anybody gonna proxy the OL sample sale at the end of this week?

ShiroiAkuma

Reaction score
Everything I've tried on fits pretty true to size - I have the Isle of Man Parka in question - I'm a 38S and a 15.5x34, went with an XS in the parka which fits quite trim but I also don't plan on layering anything underneath it besides maybe a long sleeve shirt or a Pendleton or something along those lines. Other stuff I've tried on is their small crewneck sweater which fits me perfectly, and their size 38 jackets also fit me quite well. I've got a shacket in small that fits very well.
And no smell on the waxed cotton either- I've had several waxed cotton coats/jackets and have never had a smell?
I think I'm going to buy the N-1 Deck jacket in a S or XS. Thanks for the sizing info & you should def post some photos in another thread.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads