• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Zeemon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
try READYFORFALL@YOOX
they put it on last tuesday,don't know if it still works

BLAUGRANA

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if Forward includes a return shipping label with your order or if they email it to you?

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score

try READYFORFALL@YOOX
they put it on last tuesday,don't know if it still works

It's supposed to be valid until the 9th. I tried using it yesterday and it didn't work (even though it was a F/W item), but I called and they said they'll adjust the price when it ships.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Anyone know if Forward includes a return shipping label with your order or if they email it to you?

They always have for me in the past, but last time I ordered form them was last year so not sure if anything has changed since then.

SG0123

Reaction score
They always have for me in the past, but last time I ordered form them was last year so not sure if anything has changed since then.
They still do. A pre-paid USPS label. Just fill out the return form, pop the adhesive label on the front of the box, and take it to USPS.

Rincon

Reaction score
It's supposed to be valid until the 9th. I tried using it yesterday and it didn't work (even though it was a F/W item), but I called and they said they'll adjust the price when it ships.
Thanks for heads up but won't work for me either... do you know what % the code for?

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
^ What Zeemon said. You may want to call to check, but it seems like all you have to do is give them the order number and they'll adjust the price when it ships. It's probably safer to call than to email.

Hype1234

Reaction score
Sorry to bring up duties/taxes again, but has anyone in Canada had experience with Forward ordering? There are a couple of things I like on there.

nycxandy

Reaction score

^ What Zeemon said. You may want to call to check, but it seems like all you have to do is give them the order number and they'll adjust the price when it ships. It's probably safer to call than to email.

I called and they said the code isn't valid for the U.S.

Nosu3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
edit: answered in thumbs

Last edited:

Jvog

Reaction score

Sorry to bring up duties/taxes again, but has anyone in Canada had experience with Forward ordering? There are a couple of things I like on there.

Purchased from them in the past, bought a pair of rachel comey sneakers. didn't have any issues regarding duty fees if that's what you're wondering and the package arrived fairly quickly.

Hype1234

Reaction score
Not a new sale, but has anyone purchased from Slam Jam Shop in Italy. I'm looking at ordering to Canada and it doesn't supply any info on the postal company used or the expected shipping times. I can't find information anywhere and they are not responding to emails!

meso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You already got an answer in the thread you created specifically for your question...

Hype1234

Reaction score
You already got an answer in the thread you created specifically for your question...

Actually, my questions weren't fully answered. This also is letting people know of a pretty significant sale at Slam Jam (especially oversees members) at a time when there are zero sales going on.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads