• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ghdvfddzgzdzg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Kirby Allison is offering free shipping on any order of Saphir over 30 bucks this weekend. No code, just got an email this morning.

bows1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

There's plenty of stuff per usual, I really didn't feel like the stock has diminished because of the online sale.

On the other hand, the rule of thumb is always: quality of items found is proportional with time spent finding it. You might also want to consider what you value most, if you want the most selection, you might want to go early, on the other hand, you might want to wait another week to get to prices that will beat normal 'end of season' discounts.

Yeah I go the first day and 2nd to last. First day in case you see a grail, and second to last cause prices are stupid cheap and you can sometimes find something worth it. Thats how I got that Plokhov Parka for $200.00 (cue the hate)

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I like a lot of that Isaora gear but all the stories about sizing disasters are keeping me away.

Same. I have no idea wtf size I would be. Seems like the pants are cut for skinny asian grade school girls. This coming from a dude with a smaller frame.

smashwindow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Isaora has accurate measurement charts on their site for every piece, not rocket science...

MichaelPemulis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
the sizing chart on isaora site is awesome.

it measures the chest from shoulder bone to shoulder bone.

GBear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I didn't think it was that difficult to size. I just received one of their hoodies...it fit the same as any of my hoodies in the same size.

Last edited:

Iyoume

Reaction score
I spoke with Marc at Isaora about their sizing chart, and for the upcoming season there will be separate shoulder and p2p measurements.

I think the geo panels are a bit of an exception to their sizing because the upper block is so loose compared to the rest of the pant. The rest of their pants I have not had any issues with, but I was looking for a trim fit (not necc. as tight as the geo panels get from thigh ----> ankle). From what I hear best bet is to just go with geo panels in M if you may have an S in some of their other pants if you dont mind the waist a bit loose.

For reference I have the sweatpants and track pants in S and I'm happy with the fit of both.
Also have the waxed jacket (no vest) in S.

For everything the fit is pretty standard for any "trim" size small aka not a typical American small you would find in some department stores that is like an XL, not sure if that makes sense. I wear a medium in NDG and W+H stuff which runs pretty trim, but for Isaora a small works which would suggest it doesn't run as slim _generally_ as something like NDG or W+H.

Last edited:

IndependenceChi

Reaction score
Gents,

We still have some great items on clearance! Call the shop or email us for details (312) 675-2105 [email protected]

Left Field NYC - 50% OFF

- Greaser Rigid Cone Mills Jeans

- Chelsea Rigid Cone Mills Jeans

- Japanese Twill Khaki Tailored Chinos

- Deadstock Selvedge Black Duck Canvas Chinos

Engineered Garments - 40% OFF

- Upland Vest - Navy - Lrg

- SS12 Miner Shirt - Blue Chambray - Lrg

- SS12 Work Shirt - Blue Chambray - Lrg

- Club Collar Chambray - Blue - Med

- Brookline Jacket - Camo/Navy Reversible - Lrg

Post O'alls - 40% OFF

- One Pocket Workshirt - Blue Southern Chambray - Sml

- Engineer Shirt - Khaki Pima Poplin - Sml, Med, Lrg

- S/S Engineer Shirt - Grape End on End - Sml, Med, Lrg

- Engineer Jacket - Blue Southern Chambray - Sml

- Covert Cruiser Vest - Charcoal - Sml, Lrg

- Royal Traveler Vest - Khaki Pima Poplin - Xsm, Lrg

- Menpolini Shorts - Oxblood Vintage Calico - Sml, Med

Batten Sportswear - 50% OFF

- Boardshorts - Navy - 32

- Travel Shell Parka - Navy - Sml, Lrg

Imogene + Willie - 30% OFF

- Barton Natural Selvedge Jeans

Gitman Bros. Vintage - 30% Off

- L/S Polka Dot Chambray - Blue - Xlg

- S/S Madras - Blue - Sml, Xlg

- S/S Aloha Print - Xlg

- S/S Red, White & Blue Check - Sml

- L/S Lightweight Chambray - Blue - Sml

- L/S Broken Stripe Oxford - Lrg, Xlg

Apolis - 50% OFF

- Katin Boardshorts - Navy - 31

- Katin Boardshorts - Olive - 30, 31

Archival Clothing - 30%

- S/S Tee - Navy/White French Stripe - Sml, Med, Lrg

- S/S Tee - Heather/White French Stripe - Lrg

- S/S Tee - Heather Grey - Sml

Taylor Supply Co. - 50% OFF

- Infantry Pants - Navy - 36

- Commando Shorts - Navy - 34

- Off-Roader Jacket - Charcoal - Sml, Med, Lrg

shrinestyle

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Shrine is still carrying a lot of inventory that is on sale for 50% off!

Rivieras - Cream, Navy, Red, Black, Hot Roadz - $40 a pair

Swims - Navy Loafer, Brown Loafer, Navy/Gray Loafer, Navy Lace Up Loafer, White Lace Up Loafer - $75 a pair

All Opening Ceremony S/S 2012 50% off!

Patrik Ervell - Standard Blazer in Olive, Navy, and Black, Standar Shirt in Red and White Candy Stripe and Oxford Blue, Knit Polos in Black, Navy, Burgundy, and Oatmeal all 50% off

Hentschman Shirting and Seersucker Suit 50% off

Monitaly Ties and Bowties 50% off

WANT Les Essentials O'Hare Shopper Tote in Cognac, Checkered Gray, Beige Canvas, Heathrow in Forest Green, Beige, and Black, Trudeau Briefcase all 40% off!

Call or Email for further pricing info or ordering. 312.675.2105 or [email protected]

bryce126

Reaction score
attachment, shellac, and undercover will the on the japanese Gilt in a few days.

Master Milano

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
:O how does one go about copping on Japan gilt

also whoever likes truckers trickers, there are a few model on sale at club monaco for 199. pretty good deal

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics