• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Edgein

Reaction score
Gitman fit is entirely dependent on size. I'm a tall person and the tall/longs fit me fine. With their regular 30-40% additional discount codes, they are a good value. The smaller trimer sizes may not work for you skinny ass guys.

Derek92

Reaction score

Gitman fit is entirely dependent on size.  I'm a tall person and the tall/longs fit me fine.  With their regular 30-40% additional discount codes, they are a good value.  The smaller trimer sizes may not work for you skinny ass guys.

I actually agree with this. I found a Gitman at Saks Off 5th for ~$15 and the fit is pretty decent. Not top notch or anything but worth the price for a cheap button up. A slight tent like feel at the bottom but looks great tucked. You skinny F***ers just can't fit in em.

blahiya

Reaction score
Shoulda mentioned, yes, want the Vintage ones; being a skinny-ass guy.
fight[1].gif

ipractice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Shoulda mentioned, yes, want the Vintage ones; being a skinny-ass guy.
fight%5B1%5D.gif

You probably wont find any vintages from last season on sale anymore, at least not in reasonable sizes. Most sales for them are long gone by now. I've seen quite a few in B/S though.

ljrcustom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

was at the boston area barneys and saw some dries shirts on sale (mostly 50-52) and a ton of black fleece suits marked down to 500-600.
also would love a TBS code if anyone wants to spare theirs...

The Barney's sale is usually pretty disappointing

amathew

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are most of the end of season sales over?

I just noticed that one of my chinos had an odd ink stain after hand washing and drying them a month ago. Might have to buy a replacement pants soon.

Last edited:

Raindrop

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ Basically, S/S should be almost over now, most places have slim pickings.

Onto F/W!

Last edited:

Derek92

Reaction score

^ Basically, S/S should be almost over now, most places have slim pickings.

Onto F/W!

Are most of the end of season sales over?

I just noticed that one of my chinos had an odd ink stain after hand washing  and drying them a month ago. Might have to buy a replacement pants soon.

all the good stuff is taken
all the good stuff is taken

SHOP WOLF VS. GOAT!! There S/S sale just started and Mauro is coming out with new and awesome shiz all the time. Including chinos, shorts, and knickers which will be dropping soon.

winston86dit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone in Canada know if Holt Renfrew is still on sale? Wondering if the Vancouver store still has anything good in the designer area.

amathew

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
SHOP WOLF VS. GOAT!! There S/S sale just started and Mauro is coming out with new and awesome shiz all the time. Including chinos, shorts, and knickers which will be dropping soon.

They don't seem to have a sale section on their site.

Nice looking shirts though.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
There's no sale section, there's a code.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads