1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 10: A full set of Aesop's Fables pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 10th auction of the year is for a full set of Aesop's Fable's pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Official Sales Alert thread - sales, coupon and discount codes

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Jun 22, 2007.

1. Derek92

Derek92 Senior Member

Anything good except for the AEs? Everything else still seems way too expensive.

2. noahsark1295

noahsark1295 Member

it's not that it is expensive...its just expensive for what you are getting. I saw a Burberry trench if that is up your alley, it was heavily discounted i think 799 from 1299.

3. noahsark1295

noahsark1295 Member

it's not that it is expensive...its just expensive for what you are getting. I saw a Burberry trench if that is up your alley, it was heavily discounted i think 799 from 1299.

4. reedobandito

reedobandito Distinguished Member

Don't do it

5. shrinestyle

shrinestyle Affiliate Vendor

Shrine is offering 30% of MONITALY ties and bowties. The ties retail at $100.00 USD and the bowties at $75.00 USD. If you are interested please contact us via personal message, email us at [email protected], or give us a call at 312.675.2105.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 20, 2012

6. xander_horst

xander_horst Senior Member

Steven Alan has 30% additional off sale items with SUMMER30. Lots of great non-Steven stuff for sale.

7. slack tide

slack tide Distinguished Member

thanks

Anyone know how those svennson oxford lace ups fit? i know the sneakers are the same as CP's, but never heard anything on these....

8. 3dials

3dials Senior Member

Not really. Dappered has a good roundup, and I would single out the Red Wing 8196 Round Toe Boot if you're up for a pair of boots.

9. kmdsimpson

kmdsimpson Distinguished Member

Does anyone do packaging better than Mr. Porter? I feel guilty returning things, they're packaged so beautifully.

10. kaws N effect

kaws N effect Senior Member

lol.

Part of the reason behind packaging so well is to compensate for their expensive products.

11. wurlwyde

wurlwyde Distinguished Member

Haha those pants that they highlight at the end are seriously hideous. I was there today, doing some work for them. It's crazy how much you see guys dropping, literally a pile of clothes that must cost a few g's and the guys look average at best (style wise...too big polo paired with too big shorts and terrible shoes).

12. kmdsimpson

kmdsimpson Distinguished Member

That is true. I got everything on sale, so wasn't thinking straight when I posted that. I paid next to nothing and still got the full boat in packaging - they even threw in a Mr. Porter branded suit bag and another bag for free! But if I'd paid retail, you're right - I wouldn't be so surprised.

13. NAMOR

NAMOR Stylish Dinosaur

The corner can be hit or miss. Usually somewhere in between Mr. Porter and Yoox

14. 3dials

3dials Senior Member

I love Mr. Porter's packaging too. There's something about getting a white suit bag with a personalized placard with your name on it that just instantly cements something as "yours". It does tend to make things harder to return from a psychological angle. :)

15. notwithit

notwithit Pullup laureate

I'm gonna be the voice of dissent here and say that I don't like the packaging. It's a huge waste of resources, and what does it matter how it's packaged as long as it gets there in one piece?