• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Received a response from Norse Store. Told me they would mark down the value of my order. Will be shipped Fedex

amathew

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Received a response from Norse Store. Told me they would mark down the value of my order. Will be shipped Fedex

Weird, I got a response saying they make a slight adjustment to all US orders in lieu of potential customs issues, and
stated that they could do nothing about it.

MichaelPemulis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
40% off on Inventory Magazine stuff. Placed an order for a veilance isogon, hopefully goes through.

shrinestyle

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

We were thrilled with response we received on the sock sale. I am adding a picture below that shows all of our Penrose sock offerings from Spring/Summer. Starting today we are offering another Style Forum exclusive sale! 50% off any of the socks pictured below. Just give us a call at 312.675.2105 or email [email protected] to place an order over the phone, as this sale has not yet started anywhere, but here.

We are also beginning a contest! Post a picture of yourself wearing a pair of Penrose or Corgi socks you purchased from us on our thread and we will randomly pick a winner of a free pair of Corgi or Penrose socks!

All but two styles are over the calf (OTC) style socks. Retail price is $35.00 USD and will come to $17.50 USD per pair after the sale price. Please call or email us with questions or shoot us an email at [email protected] with a description of the socks you wish to order and a size.

We look forward to hearing from you!

-Shrine

smashwindow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
not at the moment. awesome shop, I kopped the ervell suit cant wait for winter.

clausc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

website down again? sigh.... 

TBS site worked for me perfectly. I ordered a Nanamica field jacket at 07:00am CET. As the item is still in stock after a few hours, I am afraid that my order will be cancelled again.

ArsenalDan

Reaction score
40% off J Crew sale section, FWIW (including, as of yesterday, full size runs in Aldridge suiting both chino and wool...putting chino suits at $200 and wool at $315). [yah I know this was on PTO, but didn't see it mentioned in the thread. So h/t PTO/SoundofYoungAmerica ]

Question: best prices for Oak Street trail oxfords, Quoddy Maliseet oxfords or the similar Yuketen? Would also except the higher-end Eastland Falmouth or others.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads