• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

maulrat

Reaction score
thanks for the code. Do Norse Store orders typically get hit with customs?
I ordered the brown CP shell Lows last night, The order has already shipped via Fedex. Curious about the custom charges as well... I cant remember ever getting anything from overseas that wasn't shipped via USPS.

Harbin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just my advice on the CP shelltoes, size 1 down from your achilles size. The toebox is a lot roomier from my experience. The leather is distressed and doesn't feel as nice and the shoe is not that comfortable (I'd prefer chucks). Just my 2 cents for anyone who is considering them

ntn1779

Reaction score
funny because the shell toe from fw11 where the narrowest CPs i ever tried.

cl smooth

Reaction score

thanks for the code. Picked up both pairs for under $500 shipped. Do Norse Store orders typically get hit with customs?

Yes, one of the reasons I never shop with Norse store anymore is their full customs forms markup. Ordered a pair of pants and some boots from them for a total of around $430 in april, got it delivered by fedex. One week later, a customs bill showed up from fedex for $90. Never again from norse store.

amathew

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes, one of the reasons I never shop with Norse store anymore is their full customs forms markup. Ordered a pair of pants and some boots from them for a total of around $430 in april, got it delivered by fedex. One week later, a customs bill showed up from fedex for $90. Never again from norse store.

How is the customs bill amount determined? Does anyone know?

Last edited:

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

How is the customs bill amount determined? Does anyone know?

It'll make your head explode trying to figure it out.
http://www.usitc.gov/tata/hts/bychapter/index.htm
There will also be a broker fee from Fedex or UPS for about $25-30.

smashwindow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Email them to adjust value.

thanks for the code. Picked up both pairs for under $500 shipped. Do Norse Store orders typically get hit with customs?

Frenchtoast

Reaction score

Just my advice on the CP shelltoes, size 1 down from your achilles size. The toebox is a lot roomier from my experience. The leather is distressed and doesn't feel as nice and the shoe is not that comfortable (I'd prefer chucks). Just my 2 cents for anyone who is considering them

do you know if sizing is true for both high and low?

did you get high or low?

what size achillies are you?

im a 41 achillies last years 40 cap toes high fit me well but i would say narrow.

smashwindow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Alphataru

Reaction score
getthefuckoutofhere@yoox
I placed an order the night before and missed the code entirely and now I see this bs
no seriously, get the **** out

Having 9k posts, one would think you have learned to not post fake codes, not matter how obvious they are.

Stop ******* up the thread, thanks.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Having 9k posts, one would think you have learned to not post fake codes, not matter how obvious they are.

Stop ******* up the thread, thanks.

You think that's a fake code!?! 200 posts, go post someting useful

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads