1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 8: A Bespoke Coat from David Reeves

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a Bespoke Coat from David Reeves. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Official Sales Alert thread - sales, coupon and discount codes

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Jun 22, 2007.

1. Dingusberry

Dingusberry Senior Member

They have something called Deliveried Duty Paid, which means that you pay the customs and VAT before the item arrives your destination.

2. BLAUGRANA

BLAUGRANA Distinguished Member

They have something called expensive shipping which kills the deals at 50% off. :) I'll wait until some more drops. Only one item I want and I think it's sold out here.

3. Edgein

Edgein Senior Member

Mr Porter has some items on the UK site that are sold out on the US, i.e. D & G scarves. I was eyeing one and then... it was gone.

4. Dingusberry

Dingusberry Senior Member

I remember when the US' MrPorter had sale, there was free shipping to international destinations. Too bad the deal has expired.

5. colabear

colabear Distinguished Member

70% off sale at Marc Jacobs. Maybe a new bag for your lady or ladyboy friend :)
    [​IMG]
    I got my mom a leather clutch bag

Last edited: Jul 6, 2012

6. sexonfabric

sexonfabric Distinguished Member

any black margiela side zips for sale anywhere...seems to be the only pair of shoes on the e-boutique that are still full price.

7. Lorcan7

Lorcan7 Senior Member

SSense has a pair of black margiela sidezips (with wooden sole) on sale but only sz 44 left. Yoox has some but they have a weird leather covered heel. I think like white gats the classic black sidezips are hard to find on sale.

8. BLAUGRANA

BLAUGRANA Distinguished Member

A tip on ordering Mr. Porter UK if you live here in the States. Just made my first Mr. Porter UK purchase. Normally I wouldn't have bothered, but this J. Crew shirt is sold out in stores and online according to J Crew and I never even saw it available on Mr. Porter US, though that's because I was probably late. Anyway, it was half off and with the 30 pounds shipping charge it made the shirt more than it was at full price. So I got this credit from Mr. Porter US that I thought "well maybe it'll work in my UK cart." So add the shirt to my cart and then "Proceed to Checkout." At the step before you confirm your order I had another discount on the shirt. It was another 50% off the 50% off price. So I did some quick math and that wasn't the $30 credit I had and it didn't show up where it does in my US cart anyway. So that made the shirt worthwhile and I pulled the trigger. Just make sure you go to the proceed to checkout step or you won't see the additional discount.

Anyway, J Crew items on their site when shipping over here are 50% off and then another 50% off. With other brands the discount varies and usually isn't as generous, but other items do get other discounts. Just an FYI if there's something someone wants because it's gone over here.

9. airportlobby

airportlobby Distinguished Member

I just got an email from them that one of the things I bought on the sale was sold out. Sounds like they're working through their orders.

10. Synthese

Synthese Darth Millennial Dubiously Honored

I like that covered heel pair

11. sexonfabric

Yoox UK has these...any good?

[​IMG]

12. gettoasty

gettoasty Stylish Dinosaur

kop with vengeance

13. sexonfabric

On closer inspection these are the covered heel that airportlobby was referring to...I think they are pretty cool.

14. habitant

habitant Distinguished Member

15. ImaPro

ImaPro Distinguished Member

Any codes for LN-CC?