• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Epaulet x Styleforum Alpine Loden Collection

Loden wool, woven in Tirol for centuries, is known for its resistance to cold and wetness. Our project in collaboration with Epaulet introduces Alpine Loden, a modern 18oz fabric blend of 75% merino wool and 25% nylon, woven in Italy. It's lighter, more durable, wind-resistant, and more comfortable than traditional Loden fabric. Partnering with Rochester Tailored Clothing, we offer custom garments like sportcoats, suits, and overcoats, made to your specifications. Learn more about the Loden collection here.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

KingJulien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, great prices but pretty much OOS for any regular sizes. Couldn't find anything besides xs/xl on the site that I wanted.

Wha? I saw like everything I was interested in in my size (L tops 32 bottoms). Also, odd how it says up to 50% off and some of the stuff is more like 80%.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Wha? I saw like everything I was interested in in my size (L tops 32 bottoms).  Also, odd how it says up to 50% off and some of the stuff is more like 80%.

Yup. Something I saw at more than 50 percent off last night disappeared about an hour later, only to reappear this morning with a further markdown. And stuff is moving fast, but there was a surprising number of regular sizes left on a lot of stuff given how deep the markdowns are.

kaws N effect

Reaction score
This thread keeps updating with discount codes at my inconvenience :/

Any generous person can pm me a code to use for tbs or any site that sells brand new cp vintage shoes for the low? I can offer paypal cash for your trouble if needed be.

Last edited:

kaws N effect

Reaction score
I used it as well.
Picked up the vintage navy CPs for $237 shipped. Not as well priced as M. Porter but I doubt they would of had my size anyway when it hit $182 there. Thanks for the codes
smile.gif

I hate you!!!

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I've ordered from them twice. No customs. Tried to exchange something but they took two days to reply and now sold out of what I wanted :(

jkoll

Reaction score
I've ordered from them twice. No customs. Tried to exchange something but they took two days to reply and now sold out of what I wanted
frown.gif

Good feedback to hear. Did you do $15 or $30 shipping?

Yeah the no returns is risky.. =/ Real nice prices on things available though

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Well it was $8 for my order total, but I believe that equates to the $15 option. USPS postal worker delivered it to my order.

Reaction score
I've placed a few orders with RG (one was 2 weeks ago) and I've yet to hit any customs with their Canada Post US Expedited. Just figure out your sizing and you won't end up flipping it in B&S

wurlwyde

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've also ordered from Roden Gray a number of times and have never been hit with anything. Good luck.

jslade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Chiming in on RG. I've ordered three separate times from them (W+H, RG), and have never been hit with customs. Arrives in about a week or so, IIRC.

Featured Sponsor

Invisible Socks: Convenience or Curse?

• Convenience

• Curse

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stacyshaw