• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So I was totally planning on capitalizing on the opportunity myself, but couldn't find anything that what is my size that I desperately needed, so I'm passing the info on:

Revive Michigan has a sizable amount of F/W '11 and SS '12 in stock for Junya and White Mountaineering at 80% off. Only problem, no webshop. Call them or message them on their website, they're pretty helpful. Some good jackets, boots, shorts, pants, etc. left, in a lot of sizes. Get on it :slayer:

ExAngel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
time to start loading up that shopping cart then. those KVA's will be mine >=)

Biggskip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I still have nightmares about how bad they raped me with customs and how long it took to process a returned item with them. NEVER AGAIN.

Huh, sorry to hear that. I bought some CPs a few months ago from them. The total tab was $175 and I never heard boo from customs.

Dairy Phobic

Reaction score

I still have nightmares about how bad they raped me with customs and how long it took to process a returned item with them. NEVER AGAIN.

the customs has nothing to do with the retailer, it's the customs officers

unless the retailer already prepaid for customs/brokerage/duties, which is rare

Last edited:

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone recall when TheCorner had their crazy 40% off code last year? Tons of good stuff on sale right now, have 5+ things on my wishlist that I'd love to grab

Since so much stock is left at sale, it seems like that's what everyone else is doing too

ExAngel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
you just missed it, they had a 40 2 weeks ago and a 30 last week

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Anyone recall when TheCorner had their crazy 40% off code last year? Tons of good stuff on sale right now, have 5+ things on my wishlist that I'd love to grab
Since so much stock is left at sale, it seems like that's what everyone else is doing too

They had a big sale at the end of April or beginning of May and then nothing until November.

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

you just missed it, they had a 40 2 weeks ago and a 30 last week

Really?! How is all that stock still remaining then? Unless you're just messing with me, which isn't very cool

lmaozedong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
40 2 weeks ago was before the sale had started, dunno about the 30. Could try the happybirthday@yoox since sometimes they work on both, haven't tested it though.

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

40 2 weeks ago was before the sale had started, dunno about the 30. Could try the happybirthday@yoox since sometimes they work on both, haven't tested it though.

Ahh...hopefully the shoot out another code, will watch closely

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads