• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

Ha, doing the exact same thing. Hopefully you didn't grab the XS stuff. Trying to decide between the iris or the raspberry in the tanks.

It's only $30, get both. And if she doesn't like them, I have almost no doubt someone here on SF would buy a woman's tank for themself (0)

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Anyone know how the Blanc and Noir shirts fit?

No personal experience with them, but based on what some vendors suggest (e.g. Four Horsemen), it's fairly slim-fitted stuff.

CityHunter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Extra 50 off sale items at Acrimony, code is EXTRA50
The Robert Geller cotton moto is kind of cool, full size run

Geller cotton moto? Am I missing something here? Can't find it it the sale or non-sale section...

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

Geller cotton moto? Am I missing something here? Can't find it it the sale or non-sale section...

Probably sold out. They're inventory appears to be real time. Was only around $200, good deal, but just not for me (I'm learning :happy:)

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Here's the only exclusions:
3.1 Phillip Lim, A Detacher, A.L.C, Acne, Akris, Alberta Ferretti, Alexander McQueen, Alexander Wang, Alexandre Birman, Altuzarra, Angel Sanchez, Ann Demeulemeester, Antonio Berardi, Anya Hindmarch, Aperlai, Aquilano Rimondi, Azzedine Alaia, B Brian Atwood, Balenciaga, Belstaff, Bose, Bottega Veneta, Boy. by Band of Outsiders apparel, Brian Atwood, Brioni apparel, Brunello Cucinelli, Bugaboo, Buccellati, Cacharel apparel, Canada Goose, Carmen Marc Valvo, Carolina Herrera, Cartier, Cartier Vintage, Carven, Catherine Regeher, Celine, Chado Ralph Rucci, CHANEL, Charbonnel et Walker, Charvet, Chloé shoes and handbags, Chloé Sevigny for Opening Ceremony, Chopard, Christian Cota, Christian Louboutin, Christopher Kane, Comme des Garcons, Comme des Garcons Play, Consignment Jewelry, Corum Watches, Costume National, DSquared2 men's apparel, David Yurman, Deos Watches, Derek Lam apparel, shoes and handbags, Dior, Dior Homme, Dolce & Gabbana, Donna Karan, Dries Van Noten, Drome, Dylan's Candy Bar, Edmundo Castillo, Elie Saab, Elisanero, Emilio Pucci apparel, Emporio Armani men's apparel, Erdem apparel, Ermenegildo Zegna accessories, Etro apparel, Fendi, Gareth Pugh, Garrard, Georgina Goodman, Giambattista Valli, girl. by Band of Outsiders apparel, Giuseppe Zanotti, Givenchy, Graff, Gucci, H. Stern, Haider Ackermann, Hatt, Haversack, Hermés, Isaac Mizrahi apparel, Isaia, Issey Miyake apparel, J Brand Collection, J Mendel, Jason Wu, Jay Strongwater furniture, Jerome C. Rousseau, Jerome Dreyfuss, Jil Sander, Jil Sander Navy, Jimmy Choo, Junya Watanabe, Katherine Kwei, Kaufman Franco, Kenzo, Kiton, Lanvin, Les Copains, Liancarlo, Libertine, Lila Castellaneta, Loro Piana, Louis Vuitton, Lux Collections, Mackage men's apparel, MacKenzie-Childs, Maclaren, Maison Martin Margiela, Manolo Blahnik, Marc Jacobs Collection, Marchesa Couture, Maria La Rosa, Marios Schwab, Marni, Martin Grant, Marsell, Max Kibardin, MCM, Melinda Eng, Miu Miu, Moncler outerwear, Monique Lhuillier, Montblanc, Moschino, Naeem Khan, Neil Barrett, Nicholas Kirkwood, Nicholas Kirkwood for Erdem, Nicholas Kirkwood for Peter Pilotto, Nina Ricci, Norman Ambrose, Ohne Titel, Opening Ceremony, Oscar de la Renta, Pamella Roland, Paul Smith, Pauw, Penfield, Peter Pilotto, Peter Shoiket, Pierre Hardy, Pollini, Polo Black Label, Pomelatto, Prabal Gurung, Prada, Prada Sport, Pringle of Scotland, Proenza Schouler, Ralph Lauren Black Label men's apparel, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Reed Krakoff, Reem Acra, Rene Caovilla, Rick Owens, Rick Owens DRKSHDW, Rick Owens Lilies, Roberto Cavalli apparel, Robert Clergerie, Rochas, Roger Dubuis Watches, Roger Vivier, Roland Nivelais, Rupert Sanderson, Sacai Luck, Saddlers Union, Sergio Rossi, SFERRA, Simon Spurr, Sophie Theallet, Special Delivery to 10022-SHOE, Special Orders, Stella McCartney, Stephane Verdino, Suno, T by Alexander Wang women's apparel, Talbot Runhoff, Thakoon, Tivoli Audio, Tod's, UGG(R) Australia children's, UGG(R) Australia Collection, UGG(R) Australia women's shoes, Valentino women's apparel, shoes and handbags, Vera Wang apparel, Versace handbags, Viktor & Rolf, Vionnet, Wes Gordon, Yohji Yamamoto, Yves Saint Laurent, Zegna Sport apparel, Zenith Watches, Zero + Maria Cornejo apparel, Zuhair. Designer exclusions may differ in stores and online.

ONLY??!!! :lol:

CityHunter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Probably sold out. They're inventory appears to be real time. Was only around $200, good deal, but just not for me (I'm learning :happy:)

Thanks...I was getting obsessive constantly searching the sale section, Geller section, typing in 'Geller' in the search bar, back to the sale section, repeat.

Here's to hoping they didn't have a 52 anyway.

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Extra 50 off sale items at Acrimony, code is EXTRA50

thanks... anyone familiar with Lifetime Collective fit and/or quality? I kinda like that cardigan.. thoughts?

pronxs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Thanks...I was getting obsessive constantly searching the sale section, Geller section, typing in 'Geller' in the search bar, back to the sale section, repeat.
Here's to hoping they didn't have a 52 anyway.

biggest was 50 i think

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads