• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

zazaza

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Final markdowns have kicked in at Bird in NYC. Sale items are final though.

thanks to you I just grabbed my first ever pair of CP's for $109, thank you!
Have been wanting a pair for years, but could never justify the prices I saw.

mr bunbury

Reaction score

thanks to you I just grabbed my first ever pair of CP's for $109, thank you!
Have been wanting a pair for years, but could never justify the prices I saw.

You must have beat me those CPs by about 30 seconds. Such is the power of the Official Sales Alert Thread....

Biggskip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Another round of markdowns at TBS, but not much stock left.

zazaza

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

You must have beat me those CPs by about 30 seconds. Such is the power of the Official Sales Alert Thread....

Sorry, man. She is a generous yet elusive mistress, the Offical Sales Alert Thread, she is

clausc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Somebody should buy this Nanamica Grey Herringbone Gore-Tex Cruiser Jacket. (available in Large, fits 40-42 chest at Bureau Belfast, 50% off and VAT deduction) . I have it in navy, Gore-Tex and would have bought a second one, but just stumbled on this Nanamica duffle from TBS that I kopped immediately. I went for the duffle in Medium, the Cruiser in Large is only very slightly big for me, but the Medium I tried was really too tight.

Last edited:

irbe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Somebody should buy this Nanamica Grey Herringbone Gore-Tex Cruiser Jacket. (available in Large, fits 40-42 chest at Bureau Belfast, 50% off and VAT deduction) . I have it in navy, Gore-Tex and would have bought a second one, but just stumbled on this Nanamica duffle from TBS that I kopped immediately. I went for the duffle in Medium, the Cruiser in Large is only very slightly big for me, but the Medium I tried was really too tight.

Does that mean u wanna get rid of your duffel in the medium from TBS :hide:

clausc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I keep the Nanamica navy cruiser (bought from OiPolloi) which is unlined, more a fall / spring jacket and will keep the duffel from TBS (if it fits).

..Nanamica duffle a bit more expensive (30% off) from Firmament in Berlin.

Last edited:

malomo

Reaction score
Nice stuff at Bird on sale but shipping and customs to Canada is almost $100 more.

bows1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thom Browne store has 60% a lot of their stuff. Way cheaper than its marked at the online store. Find what you want on the store and call the store in TriBeCa if you want a good deal.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads