• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wu Dynasty

Reaction score

No, it's not too good to be true. BING did this a couple of years ago where if purchased goods that you some how found by searching on BING it would give you some money back. Basically, it's some new website's marketing budget.

Man I miss the BING cashback programs. 30% cashback on all ebay Buy-It-Now purchases was godlike.

umhaha84

Reaction score
^ bought all my snowboard gear that year.....hopefully bing will die soon, and MS comes out with new search engine..

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My OC order came in. The tag on my shirt had marked out prices, with the lowest one about $20 less than what I paid online. :puzzled:

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

My OC order came in. The tag on my shirt had marked out prices, with the lowest one about $20 less than what I paid online. :puzzled:

They need to recoup the money they're giving back through refunds for out of stock items some how.

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

If you ordered any Ervell/Schneider and you don't like it...hit me up

twdawson

Reaction score
Is The Corner done dropping or is there a chance they'll go down to 80% à la Porter?

Last edited:

ImaPro

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If anyone bought this and doesnt work out lmk, i came home and it was gone / or lmk and ill pay more ..

Last edited:

y2knp

Reaction score
more likely they the corner will drop its price to 80% off or 10% coupon.

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Will there be any more drops on Yoox any time soon? Trying to decide whether or not to just go for what I want with the 15%, even though it's still marked pretty high

Afraid it'll sell out

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Will there be any more drops on Yoox any time soon? Trying to decide whether or not to just go for what I want with the 15%, even though it's still marked pretty high
Afraid it'll sell out

FWIW I emailed them about this a few days ago and they told me they will adjust the price within 3 days of the delivery date. Question is how much do you want it?

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

FWIW I emailed them about this a few days ago and they told me they will adjust the price within 3 days of the delivery date. Question is how much do you want it?

Delivery as in when it arrives at my house? One of the pieces is a unique item, no other sizes or stock...

kissmyjazz

Reaction score
If anyone is interested in Yoox cashback, then BigCrumbs offers 5.6%.I have used them for some time and they always promptly pay via Paypal, so you can use then even from outside the US.
The sign-up link is with my referral code, If you do not want to use referral, delete my username in the end of it. http://home.bigcrumbs.com/kissmyjazz

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads