• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Official POLO Blue Label Thread

Superfluous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I ordered Lindrick Boots Saturday from an SA at the Mich Ave store.. He waited until today to ring up the boots and of course my size was no longer available.
That's some real bullsh*t:(

Did he offer any consolation? I'd complain hard.

Saturdays

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

did u order a small on the herringbone blazer? does it fit slim or TTS?
i ordered a Medium since i wear Medium in Rugby outerwear but im afraid it might be tight in the chest.
kinda glad its thick since i plan on wearing this in the winter.

Honestly I don't even know what True To Size is anymore lol. I only buy things that fit me well, and those are usually 'slim'. I ordered a Small, I'm a size 36 when it comes to coats usually.

I would say it runs slim, nearly everything from Rugby runs slim. if you are a size 38-40 leaning towards 40 with a coat then Medium should be a good fit.

Last edited:

Renalan

Reaction score
^ Is that the Newbury Herringbone? Could you grab a shoulder seam to end of sleeve measurement for that jacket?

Saturdays

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

^ Is that the Newbury Herringbone? Could you grab a shoulder seam to end of sleeve measurement for that jacket?

Yes it is and its about 25" for the sleeve

jko

Reaction score
Is it going to be 40 % + 15 % after Nov 3 or just 40 %?

Saturdays

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Check your email.
Ralph is sending out second codes.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I ordered Lindrick Boots Saturday from an SA at the Mich Ave store.. He waited until today to ring up the boots and of course my size was no longer available.
That's some real bullsh*t:(

Several years back I had an issue with an SA there regarding something similar, but worse. He still works there, and I still refuse to allow him to assist me.

Meursault-

Reaction score
Rugby canceled my custom oxford (oos) :-/

Last edited:

chenzhongbi

Reaction score
In case somebody still needs a code, here's mine.
EPREFA327838

Saturdays

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

OOS I think means out of stock, but then again if it is a custom order, are they out of oxford cloth?

The custom orders oos mean the supplies for a certain color might be oos. It may have been the size he was ordering as well. Remember Create Your Own doesn't mean Made to Order.

southbound35

Reaction score

scored the Quilted Sport Coat !!!!! really should have bought the other casual Quilted jacket too but it looked a bit short

I picked up the quilted jacket; my sales associate ordered it online for me because they didn't keep the jacket in stock. I'll have to see about the length. I tried on the vest and it was the perfect length for me; hoping the jacket is the same length. My card was charged yesterday, so I should be getting it soon.

I do wonder if anything of value comes with the the RL version that retails for $259, while the Barbour version is closer to $125. I figured, with the the RL at nearly half-off, I'd give it a try since the vest fit so well.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Staff online

Forum statistics