1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

**Official Kansas City Thread**

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by Pilot, Jan 10, 2011.

1. mainy

mainy Senior member

Lol I didn't even know this store was open. They have Isaia in there? That's kind of shocking

2. mainy

mainy Senior member

Isaia in wyandotte county.... :paranoia:

Actually maybe I'll go check it out tonight.

3. JhwkMac

JhwkMac Senior member

yeah.. it's the more boring suit variety not the beautiful tartan sportcoats from the newest season but still

4. JhwkMac

JhwkMac Senior member

Went to the Halls "Big Fall Sale" today which was a joke.

i've been going back and forth on getting a blazer thats been on sale at crown center since august but that is going to cost a bit on alterations so i want to get it for as low as possible!

Does anyone know when they give the big cut on their spring/summer stuff?

5. mainy

mainy Senior member

what's the current markdown level on the blazer? i've seen stuff at crown center go as low as 90% off, but it was like 2 seasons old. the s/s stuff should hit 75% off pretty soon if it isn't already, honestly you might just want to ask whoever is working the floor that day and they can probably let you know.

6. rvan

rvan Senior member

Anyone know when the next John Henry sale is? Managed to buy a Brioni sport shirt there last year for $20 and must go back for deals.

7. wingin' it

wingin' it Senior member

Jack Henry sales already took place a couple times this year. I'm guessing Father's Day is the next one. Halls had 25% off everything already on sale at both locations. Some pretty good deals to be had in suits, s/c's, and ties depending on your size and taste. Think that one ends by 1/1/12.

8. KCKing

KCKing Member

New member holdin it down for KC. Self-entitled "blogger," menswear nerd. Figured the thread needed a new post since it's been since 2011.

9. DutchW

DutchW Senior member