• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Official Golf Thread

sftiger

Reaction score
I use the AP2s but I suck at golf. Might need to get a more forgiving set.

I've always used blades because all of my clubs have been hand-me-downs from my dad, who always used blades.

gomestar

Super Yelper
Reaction score
blades. awesome. You could always do the 8-PW in blades then mid irons as something forgiving.

my father bought a set of amazing Hogan blades with new grips at like Play it Again for under $50. "Yeah, couldn't hit them so I sold." Gah, I can't hit them either but look at how shiny.

I guess blades don't become shinier in the woods. just get the fairway damn it. Otherwise Esther and her hip might give you a run.

ScottPreot

Reaction score
November would be a great time to open all the facilities for golfers, personally I would be interested. This quarantine has really dragged on. It seems to me that when it is over and left behind, people will still suspiciously keep their social distance, moving in golf carts purchased on online stores, such as mgigolf.com. This is both funny and scary because the coronavirus took away too much not only from those who owned some business and lost it, but also those who played golf lost their skills. It is sad...

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Masters in November will be very interesting.
I may be biased but the Southeast us in spring is the most gorgeous slice of Earth. And ive been to every continent multiple times. Very excited to see Augusta National in fall foliage.

There is like a three-hour loop of "Augusta" (the CBS Masters theme) that i just put on repeat all Masters week. Did this spring anyway going to do it again in the fall!!

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
[
those who played golf lost their skills. It is sad...
Not to sound like a dick but in light of a pandemic and probably 200k dead Americans this year....who gives a shit about losing golf skills

Schwazer

Reaction score
Anyone see the finish in the BMW Championship?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's