• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Benioff and Weiss bringing that Faceless Men action with them.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Not sure why, but the impression I got from article preview was that either Benioff or Weiss murdered the other

Reactions: otc

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Sounds to me like the CCP preferred to avoid another GOT disaster at all costs.

harry7

Reaction score
One of the best tv shows I've watched. I normally lose interest in tv shows after a couple of seasons as they tend to drag on and repeat the same old plots, but this show kept me hooked. I know many people have complained about the final season, and I can understand why, I personally felt it was rushed but the plot itself was actually quite good and I was happy with how the show ended. I personally thought the outcome for everyone made sense. Great show, would definitely watch again and again.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Spambot is spambotting...

But there is GOT news: GRRM has confirmed involvement with a Jon Snow focused followup (so that's what, the 4th spinoff announched before we've actually seen whether any of them can be good?): https://www.polygon.com/game-of-thr...now-sequel-series-confirmed-george-r-r-martin

Kinda...well...unsure about this one.

The problem with this one is obviously that it follows the final season. Maybe the ending was always GRRMs plan but the whole idea just seems like a slap in the face: Give us a SUPER rushed ending because the showrunners are tired of making the show...and then come up with a new show that picks up the same storyline? WTF? If you have money, creatives, and actors to make that happen, why couldn't you just force them to stretch out the final season?

At least prequel stuff and side-content like Dunk & Egg isn't tied to the trainwreck of the final season.

Mariokartfever

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
One of the best tv shows I've watched. I normally lose interest in tv shows after a couple of seasons as they tend to drag on and repeat the same old plots, but this show kept me hooked. I know many people have complained about the final season, and I can understand why, I personally felt it was rushed but the plot itself was actually quite good and I was happy with how the show ended. I personally thought the outcome for everyone made sense. Great show, would definitely watch again and again.

The ending made sense but only if you were huffing paint

"Who has a better story than bran?"

lmao

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe the ending was always GRRMs plan
I very much doubt that Martin has an actual plan. Vague general idea, maybe, but an actual solid plan? No.

Remember, his original pitch to the publisher was for a trilogy with Snow and Arya eventually marrying...

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I very much doubt that Martin has an actual plan. Vague general idea, maybe, but an actual solid plan? No.

Remember, his original pitch to the publisher was for a trilogy with Snow and Arya eventually marrying...
On a related note...
In Danny Boyle's Sex Pistol series, Arya walks around the London streets baring her bewbs for like, half an episode.

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On a related note...
In Danny Boyle's Sex Pistol series, Arya walks around the London streets baring her bewbs for like, half an episode.
I can't decide if that makes me want to see the show more or less.

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
1661797188376.png

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads