• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

yjeezle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I like Stannis, he's a cool dude. Although I must admit Margaery is marginally hotter than Melisandre. So Renly wins the hot wife award.

i think margaery is supposed to be the hottest woman in westeros

man i need to read this book... need to make time for it.

Lel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I find Cersai to be one of the more attractive women on the show, the #1 is probably some random prostitute or that girl Robb was eyeing.

Also, the only casting that really bugs me is Ser Loras, he just looks like a little *****. He's supposed to be a very skilled knight but in the show all he's done is get his ass handed to him. And his chin is fat, he's supposed to be a younger Jamie Lannister but comes off as a medieval Hayden Christiansen

Last edited:

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
imo daenarys is the hottest on the show.

what really really bugs me is that the actors and actresses have different colored eyebrows from their hair

everybody on the show is a natural brunette but they're all supposed to be blond and every time i see their eyebrows i'm reminded that they're actors

worakl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hottest is obviously Danys Westerosi servant girl.

Edit: Wtf, just looked her up on IMDB, she's apparently 31... Gene jackpot anyone?

Last edited:

Sander

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

im liking tywin lannister right now. bad, probably evil, but smart and cunning. not thoughtlessly evil.

Tywin = LE, IN 18 WI 15

but his ****** grandson = CE, IN 11 WI 8

Last edited:

951socal

Reaction score

Helmut Lang's creative directors Nicole and Michael Colovos admit to using the fantasy series as an inspiration for the current set of clothes.

they did not. but they do have to refer to the fashion house and they do have a right to use the name.
is actually a very common thing in fashion

christian dior doesn't design dior LVMH owns it
Pierre Balman doesn't design balmain paris
Thierry Mugler doesn't design mugler
Martin Margiela doesn't design Maison Martin Margiela
Gianni Versace doesn't design Versace (sister)
Gucci is no longer designed by the gucci family (paolo gucci was more gucci than gucci anyways) but thats wen't to people like tom ford etc

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I find Cersai to be one of the more attractive women on the show, the #1 is probably some random prostitute or that girl Robb was eyeing.

i imagine you enjoyed her scenes in 300 then?

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Also, the only casting that really bugs me is Ser Loras, he just looks like a little *****. He's supposed to be a very skilled knight but in the show all he's done is get his ass handed to him. And his chin is fat, he's supposed to be a younger Jamie Lannister but comes off as a medieval Hayden Christiansen

I liked the actor that played Ser Loras and the Mountain much better last season.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

so you hope he has more of a jk rowling situation in his head? i find it unlikely unfortunately.

Actually saw an interview of him at some event where he says the story is planned out (with ending in mind) but it's taking longer than he expected to get there. Therefore some books are winding up longer than he expected as he plays out the story line. It's annoying but he's not winging it is my impression.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

cool. as a non book reader changes dont matter much to me. i just like a heads up on what may come. thanks gain for for the info. :)
btw, i hate the red princess, i was hoping davos would kill her.
also sending a ghost to kill your brother is a pretty ****/***** move. stannis is a douche. i hope he dies soon.

I guess why no one wants him as king. Renly's always ******* right isn't he? If Ned only listened to him ...

By the way, watching the interactive bits made me think about how much of a scummy move is it for Renly to usurp the rightful heir [in Westeros at least]? He's unlikeable but Stannis has every reason to claim the throne as he was 2nd to Robert.

Last edited:

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

All that said, I love the guy who plays Tywin in the show. He's so imposing without being huge or loud or anything like that. He's the kind of guy who doesn't need to say a word to make you piss yourself.

The actor may be a reason why Tywin comes off as such a badass. There's an interview of him in the interactive bits on HBO Go and he just oozes awesomeness. By the way, he was the bad guy in The Golden Child :slayer:.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Actually saw an interview of him at some event where he says the story is planned out (with ending in mind) but it's taking longer than he expected to get there. Therefore some books are winding up longer than he expected as he plays out the story line. It's annoying but he's not winging it is my impression.

I mean...you could have in your mind an ending of the story where Ned rises from the dead, rips his head off that pike and has zombie dragon babies with Dany that rule the world.

Doesn't mean it will actually happen in the next eleven hundred books.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

thats cool, i hope he comes through on that.

I guess why no one wants him as king. Renly's always ******* right isn't he? If Ned only listened to him ...
By the way, watching the interactive bits made me think about how much of a scummy move is it for Renly to usurp the rightful heir [in Westeros at least]? He's unlikeable but Stannis has every reason to claim the throne as he was 2nd to Robert.

i wasnt a renly fan either. he was a total tool, didnt have enough self assuredness to be a king. would have been horrible. stannis has a fair claim, ill give him that, but i hope he doesnt get it. im rooting for robb (not that he wants the crown, seemingly) or danny at this point. and greyjoy would be the worst of the lot to take over.

tyrion would be an awesome king lol.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads