STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.
Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.
Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!
Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by Piobaire, Dec 5, 2010.
+1. On both counts...
Edit - This is gold:
Spoilers for ACOK
Spoiler: Warning: Spoiler!
It's implied that Craster sacrifices his male sons to the Others. So that part is legit. I have no idea whats with Craster hitting Jon.
That's what I meant. The hitting him. We already know the other thing from the books.
Builds tension for the later incident? No idea
lol. Just saw this. Peter Dinklage gets all the acting hype from these shows, and it's well deserved, but Aiden Gillen as Littlefinger is a truly inspired bit of casting.
Also: Whoah at the woman playing Brienne. I take back what I said. And I'm sure with a little make up they can make her as ugly as they want. If she can pull off the action scenes then I will be very happy.
Also also: That girl who plays Arya is almost 15. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3586035/ . I would have never guessed.
LIttlefinger in the Dark Knight Rises prologue.
He's even better in The Wire as Carcetti
But if Carcetti lived in Westeros, is there any question that he would be Littlefinger?
Great as Littlefinger is, Carcetti was a more three dimensional, and more interesting character. Keep in mind I'm only halfway done with Clash of Kings so far. But so far Littlefinger is just a master manipulator. Carcetti (at least starting out when he ran for mayor) was idealistic and wanted to enact positive change.
Yeah now that I think of it, Littlefinger is more Clay Davis than Carcetti.
No, build tension for the next episode. Reel em back in for ep 3
- I'm not thrilled about Asha's casting I pictured her a strong beautiful, not a soft-faced smirker.
- I expected Stannis to have a deeper, stronger voice as well as face. In the books he seemed like a cold, strong-jawed man who would often have his eyebrows narrowed. >:l
- I pictured Melisandre to be an aggressively-stronger-and-more-beautiful Florence from Florence and the Machine, tall and strikingly gorgeous with a deep, seductive voice.
- The show feels so rushed that I almost don't want to watch it after reading the books, but I'll keep watching of course.
- Glad to see some big 'ol Direwolves and little dragons
Gillen is a fucking beast. He's brilliant.
Best show on TV.
Separate names with a comma.