• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
...Still, HBO is not yet done with the “Game of Thrones” universe. Work continues on a second prequel project focusing on the Targaryen Civil War.”
So it'll be about the Blackfyre Rebellion?

Might not suck. That's right around the time of the Dunk and Egg stories.

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So it's like A5 wagyu? I want some dragon meat, maybe a dragon packer brisket.
Haha, nothing against dragons whatsoever (Drogon cresting the hill over the Dothraki hordes is one of my favorite scenes of all time), I just fear they'll use the dragons and big explosions as a substitute for seriously compelling character development/interactions. Basically, I fear they'll try to make a Marvel movie.

BUT, it should be said, that absolutely should not happen. The Dance era has a massive amount of fantastic story from which to work.

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So it'll be about the Blackfyre Rebellion?

Might not suck. That's right around the time of the Dunk and Egg stories.
This would presumably be the Dance of Dragons time frame, as I don't believe the Blackfyre Rebellions were ever considered a civil war...given the whole bastard thing and all.
Though, that would also make for some awesome watching.

wojt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This would presumably be the Dance of Dragons time frame, as I don't believe the Blackfyre Rebellions were ever considered a civil war...given the whole bastard thing and all.
Though, that would also make for some awesome watching.
they would probably go with something that doesn't require big battles aka big budget

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I want his, and Sarah Huckabee's head on a scale, with pre-wagering involved...

Featured Sponsor

What's the biggest deciding factor for you when making a clothing purchase?

• Style of an item

• Price of an item

• Material of an item

• Brand

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShantungSam