• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

hendrix

Ill-proportioned
Reaction score
Lol come on it's been terrible writing for at least 3 seasons. Season 8 was no worse than 7 or 6 IMO.

Did we all forget Arya's ridiculous storyline? Or the fact that Jon bent the knee after Daeny had decided to actually come help out up north anyway? The writing has been a joke for a long time now, barely any of the character decisions have made any sense except from the point of pushing the plot forward in weird shufflesteps and gigantic leaps.

I enjoyed season 8 because I've already known what this show was since about season 4.

wojt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

:laugh: that is funny as hell

Last edited:

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

SixOhNine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This will be different, in that it is a TV show from start to finish, with no predetermined ending. That doesn't mean it will be better.

VaderDave

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's remarkable to me how fast the discussion dropped off in this thread after the show ended. In prior seasons it seemed like people were debating stuff for months after the season ended.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Not much to theorize on once the cards are on the table.

Just loaded Fire and Blood on to my Kindle before leaving for a trip. Will probably have more to discuss.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It's remarkable to me how fast the discussion dropped off in this thread after the show ended. In prior seasons it seemed like people were debating stuff for months after the season ended.
Speaking only for my participation - I was so disgusted by the ending that I didn’t want to have to do with anything GoT

Texasmade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There's not much left to talk about or speculate. We know who ends up on the melted iron throne. Maybe when the prequels start up, this thread will kick back up.

Ataturk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
"This story centers on the decline and fall of Valyria, a colonial empire which ruled half of the known world at its height. It reveals the social, economic, and political crises which tore apart the empire from within. A major focus of this prequel is on diversity, as it deals with issues of immigration, naturalization, and cultural identity - all within a multi-ethnic democratic state. The central conflict that kicks off the series is, "what does it mean to be 'Valyrian', and who gets to share in that power and prestige?"

Adios, HBO...

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I washed the septic tank taste of GoT s8 out with Chernobyl. So HBO and i are good again. Not gonna ruin it again and fall into the trap of that new shit sandwich

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.