Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

OFFICIAL Game of Thrones Thread

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by Piobaire, Dec 5, 2010.

1. Blackfyre

Blackfyre Senior member

[​IMG]

2. scarphe

scarphe Senior member

The people I know that haven't read the books can barely keep track of the characters that are actually involved in the plot, I don't think introducing a toddler without a storyline is really going to benefit them any.
    so those homos need to give themselves an update in short order.... and that is is said wihout seeing the novels turned into a program for tv.

3. Connemara

Connemara [URL='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jST2Sv63WQ']

Has anyone found episode 7 online? Ch131 doesn't have it, nor does surfthechannel. I would download a torrent but HBO is notorious for getting ISPs to send letters when their shows are torrented.

4. merkur

merkur Senior member

Last edited: Jul 31, 2011

5. Connemara

Connemara [URL='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jST2Sv63WQ']

You can watch ep 7 online on HBO.
    I cannot, because I have Time Warner. [​IMG]

6. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

7. Fuuma

Fuuma Franchouillard Modasse

You just described the ideal entertainment product for 18-35 year old males.
    I'm watching episode two of this thing and it's, like 99% of american tv/films, aimed at youg adult men with adolescent fantasies (especially when it comes to women and power). Not that the 99% of french films display cultured 30somethings with cool creative lives and 3 days beard make one of the other great filmaking nations look better.

8. KJT

KJT Senior member

Just watched ep 7, shit got real! When will ep 8 be up on hbogo?

9. alopecia

alopecia Member

I accept the fact that they have to throw in some nudity for ratings, but it's starting to get ridiculous. Re: the scene with Littlefinger, ep 7. It's been a while since I read the books but I'm pretty sure that was never in the books. Not that I'm complaining, just seems like there's so much plot to cover and five minutes of lesbian sex is only taking away from it.

10. HRoi

HRoi Senior member

I'm good with the lesbian sex [​IMG]

11. Kajak

Kajak Senior member

I accept the fact that they have to throw in some nudity for ratings, but it's starting to get ridiculous. Re: the scene with Littlefinger, ep 7. It's been a while since I read the books but I'm pretty sure that was never in the books. Not that I'm complaining, just seems like there's so much plot to cover and five minutes of lesbian sex is only taking away from it.
    How else will we find out that
    Littlefinger wanted to get his little finger inside of Catelyn Tully, and Brandon Stark cut him up over it? And that Littlefinger doesn't quite have Ned's best interests at heart, and wants to invade some Riverlands red snapper
    Also GOD DAMN Ned is annoying
    honour-filled, but too much of a pussy to tell Robert about Jaime and Cersei and Douchbag's parentage. Just give Renly the throne, and don't tell Cersei. Her life is forfeit anyways for treason, why WARN her? Cut off her head like that unfortunate Ranger in the first minute of the series.

12. CDFS

CDFS Senior member

^Spoiler tags for the one, but not the other?
    Stannis is first in line, not Renly.

By the way, Piob. What an annoying habit you have; making OFFICIAL threads of already existing subjects.[​IMG]

13. Kajak

Kajak Senior member

^Spoiler tags for the one, but not the other?
    Stannis is first in line, not Renly.

By the way, Piob. What an annoying habit you have; making OFFICIAL threads of already existing subjects.[​IMG]

I'll fix it. One is spoilered since it also applies to book 4.

And yes
    Stannis is before Renly but Renly would make a better, if more homosexual, king. He also doesn't have Melisandre telling him that he's Azor Ahai, and burning down septs and weirwoods

14. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

Somebody remind me, since I'm only at the beginning of rereading book 2, was Renly ever gay in the books?

15. fir3fox

fir3fox Senior member

There were several passages that intimated he was gay, but not nearly as overt as in the series.