1. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

OFFICIAL Game of Thrones Thread

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by Piobaire, Dec 5, 2010.

1. worakl

worakl Senior member

It would make sense to introduce Arianne as well next season, and having her storm out of KL swearing revenge. Also, we probably need a kingsmoot soon no?

2. scurvyfreedman

scurvyfreedman Senior member

Balon dies next season, toward the end. We don't get the Ghost of High Heart to explain it was a Faceless Man. Melisandre's leeches only were last week. There are two named Usurpers left on Stannis' list. The Purple Wedding will be episode 4-5 next season most likely.

Kingsmoot and Euron, Victarion casting will be once they cull the herd of actors under contract a little more. He doesn't shit gold until the season finale next year.

3. worakl

worakl Senior member

I'm not so sure about your first event, I think it might be next episode. Yara/Asha is in it at least.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2013
  4. scurvyfreedman

Maybe so. Just watched it again. Thought it was Meera the first time. Really uninspired casting for Asha. She should be a lithe warrior, although with mayhaps a rough face.

5. jarude

jarude Senior member

6. gettoasty

gettoasty Senior member

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED!?!?

OHHH SHIT

There is one more episode before end of season?

OMG all the deaths . . . Fuck you Frey! Really enjoyed the episode and the wedding had to be the best from start to beginning. I was laughing my head off when the bride was unveiled and had all these good feelings. Right when the bedding commenced I started having a bad feeling. As someone pointed out, the bride was in the know now that think back to her squirming. The Starks have such bad luck. I hope the Mother of Dragon can kick some ass now. Good job in taking over the city!

Episode = MIND BLOWN

[​IMG]

7. chogall

chogall Senior member

One fucking crazy episode...

Starks are done done.

8. chogall

chogall Senior member

BTW, maybe Cat's dad? who went to pee will be the last hope for the House Stark??

9. worakl

worakl Senior member

Sam season 1:

[​IMG]

Gilly yesterday:

[​IMG]

YER A WIZARD TARLY!!!

Last edited: Jun 3, 2013
  10. cwh812

cwh812 Senior member

It was her uncle, the Blackfish. He is a Tully - Cat married into the Starks by marrying Ned. Everyone should remember that there are 4 Stark children left (Jon, Arya, Bran, Rickon) - although young (and some lost) they will definitely have a part to play I believe.

11. worakl

worakl Senior member

Well, uhm, Sansa?

12. gort

gort Senior member

SOmeone at work was alluding to something very gruesome that happens in book 3 and they weren't sure how/if HBO would show it. Was the stabbing of the pregnant belly that gruesome event? Simple Y/N will suffice, can spoil more for those who read them. :D

13. Sotiris

Sotiris Senior member

N

In the books,Robb's wife was very different from the show, and also not in attendance at the wedding. It was also not know if she was pregnant, which is probably either not the case or not important to the (book) story now anyways.

I'm guessing if its one specific thing, it's Grey Wolf's head being sown onto Robb's body and displayed complete with a crown.

I'm thinking they won't show that next week but who knows? Maybe they'll refer to it in dialog from someone in KL. Definitely a haunting image that's stuck withe from a haunting chaper (RW)

EDIT: on second thought the other thing could have been Cat snapping after Robb is killed in front of her - going batshit crazy and clawing her own face, laughing as the blood falls on her arm tickling her, then thinking Ned is still alive in her last few moments. That they opted to cut.

14. scurvyfreedman

When she claws at her face and they grab her by the hair and pick her back up from the floor, she says, or at least thinks, "No, not my hair, Ned loves my hair." I was in shock reading that scene until I read that line. Then, I was completely in awe. In the show she was merely catatonic, rather than having a psychotic split.

15. worakl

worakl Senior member

Roslyn Frey could get it.

[​IMG]