• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:bounce2: 8 MINUTES TO SHOW TIME!! :bounce2:

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Red Wedding. Finally!

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had just passed the wedding scene in the books so I knew what was coming... I think that made it all that made my heart beat that much harder leading up to it.

Lionheart Biker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
what in the ******* ****??? will these kids ever catch a break? that was heartbreaking...

worakl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Really disliked the editing and/or directing this episode for some reason. Still though, it's hard to **** up a moment like that.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
great episode.

+1 to lionheart, this episode really made me feel bad for the starks, that family is pretty much done.

im also really glad i knew about the red wedding in advance, i think that would have really pissed me off had it been a surprise.

which makes me wonder, my brother said to me after the show, so pretty much the lanisters and dragon girl are all that are left.

i mean, there is still stannis, the wildlings and jon snow, but they are kind of second tier power. i really wonder how there can be 3.5 books left and only 2 real serious powers. and on top of that....

knowing what happens to joffrey and tywin, that should really weaken the lanister family. does not seem to leave much, unless the tyrells or boltons will rise. a lot of speculation.

worakl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well, there's an entire southern family that we haven't met yet...

Unbent, Unbowed, Unbroken.

Last edited:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Well, there's an entire southern family that we haven't met yet...

Unbent, Unbowed, Unbroken.

whodat?

also, it seemed that robs wife dies in the show. i thought i read here that in the books she was not killed at the wedding.

did not expect cat to actually kill that girl. badass.

and lol @ walder frey talking about robs wife.

scurvyfreedman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Loved the nameless Merman - I originally thought it was the Smalljon at the wedding, but then I saw the pin. I think I need to make some pies.

Loved that the Blackfish had to take a piss.

Loved Roslin's scared look as soon as Lord Walder mentioned the bedding. She was in the know.

Loved Bran warging and finally splitting up with Rickon the Osha.

Loved Lady Cat bargaining with Lady Frey's life in the balance instead of Jinglebell.

Hated that it wasn't "Jaime Lannister sends his regards."

Wished Cat had clawed at her face when she cried out Noo. Wished they cut her her hair and she had said, "No, not my hair, Ned loves my hair." So obviously she had a psychological split there- thinking Ned was still alive right before she died.

Wished Robb called out to Grey Wind, but he gave that direwolf up when he got with that Talisa *****.

Loved that she died.

Loved Arya and Sandor. My favorite couple. I hope they're featured next season. They didn't feature Arya enough this year and last.

Unbelievable episode.

That's a strange song to play at a wedding.

Last edited:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

The Martells of Dorne. Expect two or three next season.

just read up on that. thanks! :)

scurvyfreedman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

The Martells of Dorne. Expect two or three next season.

They've announced casting for Oberyn Martell and his paramour along with Mace Tyrell. I'm not sure I would expect more until the following season when Doran, Arienne, and Quentyn will need to be cast.

They'll fill out the cast with some returning characters- Janos Slynt, Allister Thorne, Maester Aemon. Next season can be all Kings Landing - Lannisters, Tyrells, Martells, and trials and Sandor and Arya and I'll be satisfied. Plus, I guess the taking of Meereen. Slow march to nowhere around Slaver's Bay.

Hands of gold are always cold, but a woman's hands are warm.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads