• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I need to reread these books. I don't remember reading half the **** you guys are talking about

whiteslashasian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I need to reread these books. I don't remember reading half the **** you guys are talking about

Same.

It's been 8 years since I read AFfC...I can't remember ****.

I think it makes watching the series better for me though. Mostly things are familiar and I don't get confused, however I'm not bogged down in the minutiae and differences between the book and series.

Last edited:

Rumpelstiltskin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I loaded the entire series onto my phone the other day so I can read anytime at my leisure

Last edited:

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

A quick ctrl-F of that article for warcraft shows 0 results. Sorry if I wasn't specific that was what I wanted to read about.

WoW in this context refers to book 6, titled "Winds of Winter".

Rumpelstiltskin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Please share this, TIA

That could easily happen. What format do you prefer? I have them all in epub format with some books pdf, mobi and lit format as well. PM me what you need

Last edited:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

And then you realise he probably makes a few thousand bucks a month from running westeros.org.
Source: I run a videogame wiki.

BUT HE IS MISSING OUT ON MILLIONS!!!

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Do you think GRRM would pay him millions? Dude doesn't even want to pay a decent barber

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Do you think GRRM would pay him millions? Dude doesn't even want to pay a decent barber

honestly i have no idea. i am kind of overplaying this, but he deserves to be paid. imo anyways.

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

honestly i have no idea. i am kind of overplaying this, but he deserves to be paid. imo anyways.

Dude was doing it for free before GRRM started using his services. Doesn't have a lot of leverage there. He probably think just being involved in the process is a huge payment.

virus646

Reaction score
I'm sure he quite satisfied with the fact GRRM have him on speed dial. I would be :satisfied:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
no doubt that is all true. but i just see it that he is providing a highly valuable and specialized service for which one is usually paid. i guess if i were more of a GoT homer/nerd, id understand better.

:devil:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads