• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lionheart Biker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not trusting Lord baelish is perfectly normal, he´s a conniving fella, but she should´ve run away with Clegane when she had the chance.

Blackfyre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The ambitions of lord Baelish know no bounds, and when it's revealed what he has set in motion and who the key is, jaws will drop.

Last edited:

DC Office Hack

Reaction score

Watched final episode, but it got cut a few seconds before the ending, ******* recording. Anyway, all I came to say is that Jaqen ******* rules and I hope he comes back (though he most likely won´t, at least not the same actor). Also, sansa must be planning something, ´cause no one is that stupid to refuse aid to escape twice in a row.

I believe her father refused aid twice in a row and instead stuck to his plan.

TheDarkKnight

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Not trusting Lord baelish is perfectly normal, he´s a conniving fella, but she should´ve run away with Clegane when she had the chance.

The ambitions of lord Baelish know no bounds, and when it's revealed what he has set in motion and who the key is, jaws will drop.

My view was that Sansa wants to stay there for revenge. Keep your enemies close and all that, she might be playing a long game, admittedly at very great risk.

I always find it surprising that Lord Baelish isn't killed by someone. Even as Catelyn I would have killed him when he came with Ned's remains. Although that would put her daughters at risk, I would simply have told the Lannisters - "I will not deal with manipulating evil men, only honest ambassadors"

^ Perhaps that reflects my recklessness towards children however :D

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

The Hound isn't exactly the sort that a young girl is going to want to put her faith in, especially one like Sansa.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i hope you all did ok without me. i decided to stay away til i saw the finale, but FFS i havnet been able. either i get interrupted at work, or the DSL at home is too slow, and now hbogo is fuxxxxored up.

:fu:

so i came by to read up on the goings on. :)

thanks for all the good info

The House of the Undying was a massive cop out and let down. As was Theon
I guess this means no Reek. And now it makes no sense at all for Winterfell to be burned down

HOLY **** THAT REALLY HAPPENS? what a shame, its a cool ass place

So does anyone else find the Brienne character on the show even more insufferable than the one in the book? Her only interesting dimension -- that she's young, insecure, and inexperienced -- is gone, replaced with a generic warrior woman who tortures people to death. What the hell?
I really look forward to following her pointless quests for the next couple seasons.

i find brienne to be laugh out loud hilarious

For 30 grand that sonbitch better be actually metal. Fiberglass? GTFO.

:nodding:

Last edited:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
re: whatever **** went down with danny at the end, so both seasons end proving dany is the baddest badass of all the badass badasses?

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
also, it frustrates me to no end how all the good guys get killed/fucked over throughout the entire series. the bad guys seem to have it good. i hope by the end they get what they deserve.

what can i say, im a romantic.

Gradstudent78

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

also, it frustrates me to no end how all the good guys get killed/fucked over throughout the entire series. the bad guys seem to have it good. i hope by the end they get what they deserve.
what can i say, im a romantic.

I would disagree with this assessment at least from some of the events that happen past book 2 that I'm sure we'll see in the TV series in upcoming seasons.

Theon, Cersei, Tywin, Joffery, Jaime all have bad things happen to them

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm pretty ticked Tywin got all the glory and Tyrion zilch.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I would disagree with this assessment at least from some of the events that happen past book 2 that I'm sure we'll see in the TV series in upcoming seasons.
Theon, Cersei, Tywin, Joffery, Jaime all have bad things happen to them

i have read about some of those, and i am greatly anticipating their occurrence. those pieces of ****. :) :devil:

Last edited:

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

My view was that Sansa wants to stay there for revenge. Keep your enemies close and all that, she might be playing a long game, admittedly at very great risk.
I always find it surprising that Lord Baelish isn't killed by someone. Even as Catelyn I would have killed him when he came with Ned's remains. Although that would put her daughters at risk, I would simply have told the Lannisters - "I will not deal with manipulating evil men, only honest ambassadors"
^ Perhaps that reflects my recklessness towards children however :D

Don't forget that Cat and her sister were childhood friends/maybe lovers with littlefinger (and he so clearly still has feelings for her that he is constantly reminded of when he sees her daughter).
Even more so when he runs away from King's Landing with Sansa to go marry Cat's sister

Honestly, he has been pretty good to the Starks...Ned didn't take his advice,

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I'm pretty ticked Tywin got all the glory and Tyrion zilch.

I don't understand why Tyion would be shoved out of the picture when he seemed to come to a good understanding with his dad (basically the reason why Tywin made him hand to King Joffrey). Even if Tywin wanted the position why treat him so poorly that he's recuperating in some hovel of a room?

Also, if Winterfell was surrounded by Robb Stark's people, why did they let Theon's crew burn down the castle and kill everyone?

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Remember that Robb didn't send his own people back to deal with Winterfell, Roose Bolton convinced him to let his bastard son Ramsay deal with it. So they're Robb's bannermen but not actually Robb's men. And I'm not sure if this is a spoiler or if they just didn't clarify it in the show, but
Theon's men didn't torch Winterfell. Roose's bastard torched it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads