1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was. I'd like to keep you abreast of the improvements we've made over the past few days.
    @notification emails have been added, in response to user requests

Attached images are now Full Size by default

Users are now all allowed three (3) links in their signature files,

SSL certification is now in place so you can all browse securely.

The server has been reconfigured so that site speeds will improve.

Notice: Right now the site is slow because we are fixing all the images from the past 4 months. Many of you noticed that these were missing, and we are fixing that problem now. Unfortunately, it is taking up a lot of resources and causing the site to be slow.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Official Fiorentini + Baker Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by a la mode, May 17, 2012.

1. Kaelandjeff

Kaelandjeff New Member

Do the elfs fit TTS or should i size down? I might be able to pick up the suede elfs at a good price but its a size 39, not sure if i would fit in them.

For comparison, I wear Paul smith shoes in US 7 (There is still an inch of room at the front), Dr martens US 8 (with an inch room in front as well) and US 8 for Nikes.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2014
  2. Sybaris

Sybaris Member

I wear a U.S. 8 in about everything but an Elf in Euro 40 fits perfect.

1 person likes this.
  3. Kaelandjeff

Kaelandjeff New Member

Thanks for the input! So i should size down by 1 since I'm usually more of a US 7, 39 should fit fine then, hopefully.

4. SamZatoichi

SamZatoichi New Member

Wow! The F&B 706-1 cuoio Eternity+gomma fit me perfectly too. Like a glove made especially for my foot. So few off the shelf shoes fit me so well that i am amazed that these shoes fit people other than me. Normally to get a shoe that fits me this well i need to purchase an Alden or have one made to order. I tried the elf on this past weekend and it fit me perfectly to. I wore the 706-1 ( oxford) on a 24 hour business trip to california and back. I had these shoes on my feet for at least 20 hours straight, no problems. They take a nice shine too

5. mike868y

mike868y Senior member

yeah, definitely size down in the Elfs. I'm normally an 8.5 and got my elfs in a size 40. they're probably about a half size small, I think a 41 would be perfect. so basically what i'm saying is i agree with the size down one recommendation.

6. mistrfluffy

mistrfluffy New Member

I picked these up today from Barneys online; no idea where this sizing large thing comes from; I hedged my bets, went down a half size and barely made it.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. meso

meso Senior member

They vary by model