1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

*** Official F/w 2011 Runway Thread ***

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by A Fellow Linguist, Jan 14, 2011.

1. KitAkira

KitAkira Senior member

Anyone know where I can find hi-res pics from Qasimi? Saw some low-res and really liked the collection but I've only been able to find a handful of hi-res shots and videos

2. sipang

sipang Senior member

can't wait to not be being to afford that Missoni.

and where do I find the CÃ[​IMG]line woman ?

3. Desi

Desi Senior member

4. KitAkira

KitAkira Senior member

Damn, think I have an open <div> somewhere. Will repost shortly

Last edited: Aug 2, 2011
  5. KitAkira

KitAkira Senior member

[​IMG] Going to have to find a new way to do it, guess I'll post it somewhere else and link it. Something is causing the 3rd spoiler tag to not work (I think it's handling my divs strangely)

6. sipang

sipang Senior member

That's crazy work there ! (from the glimpse I caught of it)

Can't imagine how much of a PITA those kind of posts must be with the new editor. You're crazy, man.

7. KitAkira

KitAkira Senior member

I think I'm going to temporarily place it on the ebay dump blog, but I have to figure out how I want to handle it so that I don't have around 2000 hd images on a single page. Making thumbnails seems like a pain in the ass, but I may have to go that route (tried my hand at my limited knowledge of javascript to do something similar to the spoiler function on the forum, blogger didn't cooperate). I could link to the photobucket folder they're all sitting in, but I feel like that would be a pain to view

Total came out to (of what I saved, much more was viewed and passed on) 189 collections

In other news, I got a parking ticket for going over by 6 minutes, $40. Thank goodness we have these academy washouts to protect and serve.