• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Official Events and PSA thread

yellman

Reaction score
Ok so here is an update on what I have seen today at HRLC

currently 20% everything plus an additonal 10%. Lots of Bright green/blue isaia sport coats, very cheap. 2 isaia blue raincoats, unlined, in 42 and 46. For about $100. They have brought out their winter coats and have put them on sale and are no longer storing them. Over time these will keep being discounted. Saw a beautiful element Zegna 3/4 length jacket with baby cashmere and real fur for $2199 minus 20% minus 10 in lots of sizes. Prada cuff links were 79 minus 30 minus 10%.

yellman

Reaction score
sale on converse and vans shoes, lots for $19.99

Get Out Side – Uptown Only
3456 Yonge Street, Toronto, Canada
tel: 416 440-8880
getoutsideshoes.com

yellman

Reaction score
hrlc

also has canali cotton past

$135 minus 20 minus 10%

in white and light beige ina 34

Odd I/O

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
Not going to happen (and I'm a Canadian). All not affiliate PSAs should go into the official PSA thread, please.

Cheers,

Fok.

Canadian eh? Cool
smile.gif

Why not a forum dedicated to PSA's/hot deals with mutiple sub-forums if necessary? Put it in the Buy & Sell forum. This way dedicated threads can be started about a deal and all discussion pertaining to that particular deal can be contained in that thread. Currently having all deals and all discussions relating to those deals in one thread is a bit of a train wreck. This is if there is enough traffic/demand to justify this though.

Wrenkin

Reaction score
Why don't people just subscribe to this thread? I don't want to have to scroll through a list of Baltic state PSA threads once this sets a precedent. Cross-post in the main thread if you want.

Pennyfeather

Reaction score
Originally Posted by yellman
Ok so here is an update on what I have seen today at HRLC

currently 20% everything plus an additonal 10%. Lots of Bright green/blue isaia sport coats, very cheap. 2 isaia blue raincoats, unlined, in 42 and 46. For about $100. They have brought out their winter coats and have put them on sale and are no longer storing them. Over time these will keep being discounted. Saw a beautiful element Zegna 3/4 length jacket with baby cashmere and real fur for $2199 minus 20% minus 10 in lots of sizes. Prada cuff links were 79 minus 30 minus 10%.

Sorry for being dense, but what does HRLC stand for?

js4design

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

I can't see Canadian PSA without thinking of this.

yellman

Reaction score
Unusual video.

RE: HRLC

With them putting their heavy winter jackets out at the start of June from storage, my assumption is either a very stupid business plan or they are having money troubles. None the less, I will keep checking back as they typically take off an extra 10% every week or two and it builds up. Could be a good deal for the fall/winter

CutandSew

Reaction score
Originally Posted by yellman
Unusual video.

RE: HRLC

With them putting their heavy winter jackets out at the start of June from storage, my assumption is either a very stupid business plan or they are having money troubles. None the less, I will keep checking back as they typically take off an extra 10% every week or two and it builds up. Could be a good deal for the fall/winter

Yellman, thanks for the info!
fing02[1].gif

gilwood

Reaction score
I just got an email from Allen Edmond's:

Thanks for the email. We have undergone some merchandising changes and no longer carry factory second shoes. We are now on a slightly different promotional schedule. We will have a Father's Day promotion on our regular priced styles June 7 - June 20, with buy one pair and get the second of equal or lesser value at 30% off.

Our Brookfield location will have the Tent Sale June 17 - June 27. You may contact them at 262-785-6666 or email [email protected] for more details and pricing information.

enarchay

Reaction score
Is this strictly in store? There are no AE retailers in my area
frown.gif

wysiwyg

Reaction score
Is this saying they're not going to sell seconds anymore?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads