1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Official Events and PSA thread

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by mafoofan, Jan 21, 2009.

1. deveandepot1

deveandepot1 Senior member

One last LA PSA: TJ Maxx in Temple City and Rialto had some Dents leather gloves for <$20. I think that price is very good. I know Dents makes gloves for the major fashion brands. So you could basically be wearing $1000 Burberry gloves for $20.

1 person likes this.
  2. deveandepot1

deveandepot1 Senior member

Mini SoCal PSA
    Found 3 pairs of beat up odd sized Aldens at Marshalls in Fontana and one really beat up pair at the Marshalls in Hesperia. They were on clearance for $150. I have never seen anything higher end than Clarks at these two Marshalls so it was quite a shock. I considered buying them to flip but they were too beat up to even list as new with defects. I forgot the sizes, but none were D width.

Edit- I don't remember the model. They were similar to AE Strands in tan.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2017
    1 person likes this.