• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Official Events and PSA thread

PaulFZ

Reaction score
Pal Zileri + More Sample Sale Sept 29-Oct 1 in Toronto!!
Hi Everyone,

I am a new member on SF and am quite looking forward to getting involved on some of the many interesting discussions. I wanted to extend an invitation to all members to my annual Sample Sale. I am the agent for Pal Zileri Canada as well as the other brands listed below and would be more than happy to meet and assist you at our sale.

SAMPLE SALE - UP TO 80% OFF RETAIL PRICES!!!!!!
PAL ZILERI / LAB / SARTORIALE / GRAN SASSO / POGGIANTI / CERRUTI 1881

Our annual SAMPLE SALE is quickly approaching and it's an amazing opportunity to purchase luxury Italian menswear at up to 80% off retail prices. There is a great selection of merchandise available in both formal and casual wear. With an average discount of more than 60% off retail prices on $1,000,000+ of inventory that MUST be sold, this is an opportunity not to be missed!!

Details are listed on the flyer attached to this email, however, please feel free to contact me with any inquiries. If you have a friend, colleague, or family member that would be interested in attending please feel free to forward them this email.

DATES
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 29 & FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 30 - 10AM - 7PM

SATURDAY, OCTOBER 1 - 10AM - 5PM

301 DAVENPORT ROAD (1 block west of Avenue Rd.)

SINCERELY

Paul Fazzari | T: 416 736 7508 | [email protected]

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bonobos removed their $100 minimum purchase for the $50 credit.
So if you sign in through my link below you get $50 off your first purchase. You can get a $50 ribbon belt shipped to your house for free.:slayer:

zazaza

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think we need an "official bonobos referral link thread" at this point

ThinkDerm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Hi Everyone,

I am a new member on SF and am quite looking forward to getting involved on some of the many interesting discussions. I wanted to extend an invitation to all members to my annual Sample Sale. I am the agent for Pal Zileri Canada as well as the other brands listed below and would be more than happy to meet and assist you at our sale.

SAMPLE SALE - UP TO 80% OFF RETAIL PRICES!!!!!!
PAL ZILERI / LAB / SARTORIALE / GRAN SASSO / POGGIANTI / CERRUTI 1881

Our annual SAMPLE SALE is quickly approaching and it's an amazing opportunity to purchase luxury Italian menswear at up to 80% off retail prices. There is a great selection of merchandise available in both formal and casual wear. With an average discount of more than 60% off retail prices on $1,000,000+ of inventory that MUST be sold, this is an opportunity not to be missed!!

Details are listed on the flyer attached to this email, however, please feel free to contact me with any inquiries. If you have a friend, colleague, or family member that would be interested in attending please feel free to forward them this email.

DATES
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 29 & FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 30 - 10AM - 7PM

SATURDAY, OCTOBER 1 - 10AM - 5PM

301 DAVENPORT ROAD (1 block west of Avenue Rd.)

SINCERELY

Paul Fazzari | T: 416 736 7508 | [email protected]
No other dates worked for the sale?

Last edited:

Burks730

Reaction score
@deveandepot1 Great tip, thanks! Just ordered my free ribbon belt.

Last edited:

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ontario Mills in SoCal minor PSAs.

Polo Outlet:
<$20 Paisley Ties
$10 Summer Ribbon Belts

Nordstrom Rack:
$35 RT BOC STAPLE Repp and knit ties.

Off Fifth:
$1-$3(After 40% markdown) Made in Italy Saks brand socks. Stripes, solids, and argyles.
Versace(Not SF approved) ties for about $30 after markdown.

@deveandepot1 Great tip, thanks! Just ordered my free ribbon belt.

No problem. :)

trash

Reaction score

zazaza

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

your link didn't work, it got cut short. do you know if you can you stack the referral discount with the junglecents deal?
thanks for the heads up, should work now

zazaza

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
this is the last time I'll post about Bonobos...

living social has a $35 for $70 deal right now
can get the deal here

add that with the Bonobos $50 off a first time order by registering through here

to those of you who've already registered try the code VENTI for 20% off your order

Last edited:

zazaza

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

discount doesn't work for the referral link

that link should prompt you to create a new account. once you've registered and you add items to your cart you should see the discount at checkout.
was that not the case?

musicguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

that link should prompt you to create a new account. once you've registered and you add items to your cart you should see the discount at checkout.
was that not the case?

oops, meant the discount code

zazaza

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

oops, meant the discount code

are you trying to use the 20% off discount code on top of the first time/ referral deal of 50% off?
if so, then it may not work.

otherwise, I just logged in and tried the code on a mock order and it seems to work fine

also, be sure to like them on facebook. if they reach 50k likes by the end of sept then they will give you 50% off EVERYTHING on oct 3rd. if they don't reach 50k they'll give a discount equal to however many K of likes they have. its currently around 30k, so that means it'll be at least 30% off

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics