Official Events and PSA thread

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by mafoofan, Jan 21, 2009.

1. onix

onix Senior member

ShopTheFinest recently got a boat load of Sutor Mantellassi shoes and are offering them at a good discount - from 40-60% off (see Ian's post here: http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...=69319&page=2). Surfing through them with no real intention to buy I stumbled across these boots at a fantastic price of $359 and scarfed them up on the spot (It looks like I got the last pair of US 11s):

[​IMG]

There's a few more in various sizes - here's a link to them in 9Us/8UK: http://www.shopthefinest.com/p-37758...9-us-8-uk.aspx

Not affiliated with them at all, but I'm a boot nut and it's a great product at a great price - just wanted to pass it along.

[​IMG]

Saw these quite long ago, but was unsure about the size. Is the listed size US?

2. sinnedk

sinnedk Senior member

ShopTheFinest recently got a boat load of Sutor Mantellassi shoes and are offering them at a good discount - from 40-60% off (see Ian's post here: http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...=69319&page=2). Surfing through them with no real intention to buy I stumbled across these boots at a fantastic price of $359 and scarfed them up on the spot (It looks like I got the last pair of US 11s):
    [​IMG]
    There's a few more in various sizes - here's a link to them in 9Us/8UK: http://www.shopthefinest.com/p-37758...9-us-8-uk.aspx
    Not affiliated with them at all, but I'm a boot nut and it's a great product at a great price - just wanted to pass it along.
    [​IMG]

OMG you jerk im an 11... JK... enjoy nice pick up!!!

3. razl

razl Senior member

Saw these quite long ago, but was unsure about the size. Is the listed size US?

They list both US and UK (I believe as printed by Sutor). Note that I happen to be a difficult to fit US 10.5-11 inbetweener too, but they have very detailed measurements on the site (see the details tab for the item) and given the fantastic price, I was willing to roll the dice a bit.

OMG you jerk im an 11... JK... enjoy nice pick up!!!

Thanks much! If they don't work out (see note above) they may make the rounds on B&S. Don't count on it, but keep your eyes peeled about mid next week [​IMG]

4. gyasih

gyasih Senior member

How to tell which one's aren't blake welt?

5. acecow

acecow Senior member

6. sinnedk

sinnedk Senior member

They list both US and UK (I believe as printed by Sutor). Note that I happen to be a difficult to fit US 10.5-11 inbetweener too, but they have very detailed measurements on the site (see the details tab for the item) and given the fantastic price, I was willing to roll the dice a bit.
    Thanks much! If they don't work out (see note above) they may make the rounds on B&S. Don't count on it, but keep your eyes peeled about mid next week [​IMG]

he he... i picked up these instead
    http://www.styleforum.net/showpost.p...&postcount=205

7. razl

razl Senior member

8. Cary Grant

Cary Grant Senior member

Rider Boot Trunk Show at Leffot's May 20th:

From the email:

Rider Boot Co. Trunk Show

We invite you to join us May 20th 12pm-7pm & 21st 11am-2pm when Ron Rider founder of Rider Boot Co. rolls back into the Big Apple for our spring show at Leffot.

Rider pulls out all the stops when it comes to samples, leathers and colors. Many of you know Ron and have worn his shoes and boots for years.

Rider Boot Co. offers classic boot styles using a wide variety materials, such as calfskin, rough out leather, kudu, suede, and exotics and of course Horween Genuine Shell Cordovan.

[​IMG]

Ron has been very busy developing new models in Italy and will be presenting several of them at this show. If you're a boot guy you won't want to miss this event

The event is open to all; however we ask that you please contact us to schedule an appointment, this will help us to better serve you. We have already received a great deal of interest in this show we hope to see you there.

For more information about this event or to make an appointment please contact us at 212-989-4577 or [email protected].

9. sinnedk

sinnedk Senior member

Very nice - and I'll envy your speed laces everytime I'm threading/tightening my top 4 pair!
    thanks man... those northcotes are awesome, leather is a bit too soft for their own good i think,

10. razl

razl Senior member

thanks man... those northcotes are awesome, leather is a bit too soft for their own good i think,

Funny you should say that, my SMs are remarkaby soft. I thought I knew what nice calf was, but now I know. Well, until my next purchase up the ladder.

Speaking of which - I posted some pics of my new babies here: http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...88#post4469188

Get them Northcotes up [​IMG]

11. eztantz

eztantz Senior member

E Delray in Dark Brown Suede here at shoes.com for $228 (marked down 30% from $327) Use coupon code 25sale and save another 25% for a total price of $171 The shipping (and return shipping if need be) is free.

12. GBer

GBer Senior member

13. Philip1978

Philip1978 Senior member

What kind of prices at the factory sale (was just there 2 weeks ago)?

Anyone know when the John Lobb factory sale is?

14. changy

changy Senior member

Further cuts at Jay Kos. Some items are still ridiculously priced but there are pecarry gloves for $60, polo shirts for $50 etc.