• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Official Events and PSA thread

makewayhomer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
the C&J Peals have been knocked up an additional $50, BB must have noticed the run on them

xudisco07

Reaction score
Originally Posted by makewayhomer
the C&J Peals have been knocked up an additional $50, BB must have noticed the run on them

The up to 70% off sale ended yesterday, so I would guess that is why they went up today.

Philip1978

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All or a specific store?

Originally Posted by BamaHater
All Burberry Prorsum extra 50% at Burberry outlet. Some of the items have been heavily discounted already. Some deal to be had there.

WJSESQ

Reaction score
If anyone is going to be near Rochester, NY, the Hickey Freeman/Bobby Jones semi-annual warehouse sale is going to be 11/18 - 11/21 in the Frontier Commons. Lots of outstanding discounts; ie up to 80% off retail.

bananananana

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Zappos has the florsheim duckie brown cherry shell longwings for $460. All sizes 8.5 and up. I think go down 1/2 size on those. Quality is as good as the Alden LWBs imo.

interlockingny

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bananananana
Zappos has the florsheim duckie brown cherry shell longwings for $460. All sizes 8.5 and up. I think go down 1/2 size on those. Quality is as good as the Alden LWBs imo.

Not anymore. Up to $575

rebel222

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bananananana

Originally Posted by interlockingny
Not anymore. Up to $575

+1. Also, I'm going to disagree about the quality. The Florsheims are decent, but not as nice as Alden.

bananananana

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by interlockingny
Not anymore. Up to $575

wow weird. just hours ago it was at 460 but i guess they raised it up. either that or im hallucinating.

T4phage

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
salvatore will be back in the states
schedule as follows;

los angles 5-6 december

san francisco 7-9 december

new york 10-12 december

email him for bookings

fin.

Manton

RINO
Reaction score
The correct spelling is "pents."

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by teddieriley
I thought it was around $750 U.S.

eh.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Staff online

Forum statistics