• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Official Evan Kinori Thread

Symphony

Reaction score
i very much regret not getting the LWC clay tee

edit: only for me to then realize it’s still on the website

Last edited:

ambyance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Also, unfortunately, LW-C has some pretty consistent QC issues. I have the same size in the same types of shirt (i.e. our t shirt) and they fit completely different. So I imagine the case is the same with the Evan Kinori collab as the tees are produced by LW-C.
indeed... ive asked lwc about this (ek collabs specifically) in the past and this was their response "You are correct, there is definitely a slight variance from season to season. This fabric that we love dearly; unfortunately has a very high tolerance for shrink/growth when using a garment dye process. We try our best to keep consistency but it will never be spot-on due to the nature of fiber content and loose knit."

all we can do is pray it fits, if not, exchange or wait for another season. some seasons will fit better than others

illiterate

Reaction score
Beautiful piece but that price tag o_O

1665423189185.png

blackcheer

Reaction score
Some nice items but I can't justify that purchase price. A few beautiful fabrics (love the orange wool) and a few questionable ones (the black velvet is hideous imho)

Last edited:

DaytonaKei

Reaction score
Can anyone disclose collar sizes for the Flat Hem shirt? Measurements on the site suggest an oversized fit, but I have a neck that's larger than my frame so I'm wondering if I should stay TTS at S or size up to M despite the fit.

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can anyone disclose collar sizes for the Flat Hem shirt? Measurements on the site suggest an oversized fit, but I have a neck that's larger than my frame so I'm wondering if I should stay TTS at S or size up to M despite the fit.
I'd probably just email EK/Ryne directly about this, as patterns are adjusted slightly season by season and they'd also be able to give you comparative measurements, whereas people here might only be able to give measurements for one size. They're typically very helpful and give thorough information when they respond. (Once in a while, they forget your email and you just have to remind them a week or so later.)

ambyance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
WTS:

Aw21 crewneck cardigans: brown and ochre. XL. Brown mint condition. Ochre new. Will accept trades from aw22 crewneck cardigans in olive, brown or olive drab xl
$600 each

brown knit shirt aw21 XL $500 worn once

olive brown knit shirt M great condition $300

aw21? Seed stitch sweater in L. New -$600

Lambswool rust elastic pant in L new -$350

Brown single pleat cotton linen twill 34 new -$350

Navy wool blend flat hem L used $200

Pinpoint fabric two pocket L used $200

Cotton hemp navy big shirt L great condition $300

Navy weathercloth single pleat 34 good condition $250

navy weathercloth field shirt L good condition $300

Single pleat wool linen twill 34 new $350

Brown herringbone wool 4p new 34 $350

ambyance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Selling mint condition brown cc in xl
Note it’s older season. Aw20 or aw21, can’t rmb. It runs like current season L pretty much. So somewhere between L-xl

withbluejeans

Reaction score
Kind of a random question, but I’ve wondered a while. What other brands consistently have such high prices on the secondhand market? I don’t intend this to mean that EK isn’t worth those prices. I’ve never owned a piece. I just am intrigued by the question because in the brands that I like (Our Legacy, EG, A Kind of Guise, etc), the resale value can pretty readily be as low as like 1/4 of retail in good condition with just a little effort and patience. What other brands are similar to EK in its ability to retain such proportionally high value on resale?

thatboyo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Supreme? Though more due to hype than quality. Not sure if resale is still high now since they‘re producing more versus 15 years ago.

For EK it’s probably supply and demand. No clue on how many units of each item EK puts on but the brands you listed (OL, EG, AKOG) have a lot more retailers worldwide.

hobojones

Reaction score
Well actually for EK you know exactly how many of each piece is made since it always says “x out of x” on the tag. I was never really clear though if it’s 5 out of 8 size large, does that mean there’s 8 of the piece total or 8 in size large?

Acronym used to be able to consistently fetch retail or higher even if the piece was several years old. But more recently after he switched production to China, acronym resale has also plummeted. Some older pieces probably still command high resale values though.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads