OFFICIAL Best of WAYWT/Favorite fits

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Lel, May 11, 2011.

1. phreak

phreak Senior member

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Looks that I think are neat, or that I have copied

2. phreak

phreak Senior member

There are more that I have in mind but for whatever reason cannot post. Early Ga-vrouch (or w/e his name is) in simple apc fits, one of snake in a red top comes to mind, a couple of Synth in his simple clothes (Ervel, APC, Margiela fit iirc), and more of Fuuma need to be included imo

JKissi with that vintage RL polo looked great too

3. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

I dunno, maybe he wants to divorce his fashion site from being a mere congregation for weeaboos. Not that there is anything wrong with manga/anime.

pretty much, that and anime/manga is maligned by a lot of j-fashion fans

4. 1969

1969 Senior member

I have a bunch of stuff saved on an old laptop at home, Cheapmutha, Sauce,Berlin and stuff like that. I'll try to post them up sometime.

5. mike868y

mike868y Senior member

I'm a fan of this fit from sufu: [​IMG]

6. APK

APK Senior member

Probably should quote pics directly to the thread from each user's original post too(like sufu's best waywt/this post) just to make it so that if we're interested in what members had to say about the fit when it was originally posted, we could just click on the little arrow icon([​IMG]).

Can't quote anything from locked threads. I'll try to recreate where possible, though:

I'll do more eventually. It's a real pain in the ass going through the old WAYWT threads, especially with all of the Imageshack usage.

7. willy cheesesteak

willy cheesesteak Senior member

Can't quote anything from locked threads.
    Didn't even think of that. If the threads been locked though, could probably just wrap the URL code around the IMG code like this: [​IMG] So it becomes a click through image: [​IMG] Edit: And for the people who start out with the image instead of code in their formatting, you can just highlight the image > click on the Insert Link icon([​IMG]) > paste the URL. Or just put the link under each image, whatever works. [​IMG]

8. willy cheesesteak

willy cheesesteak Senior member

[​IMG]
    jcrew, ervell, r+b, alden, old man posture [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    ervell, polo, m+o, incotex, justin

[​IMG]
    hickey jacket, polo pants, alden boots

Starting food blog with all of my oriental friends today, so I ate like $100 of cheap food, bloated as hell. This is my 'workwear' though, hipster X fat bellied bastard status all day at work.

[​IMG]

TOJ daypack
    MMM jacket
    AA hoody
    Muji v neck tee
    APC black stretch denim
    MMM hitops
    Sinn 356 Flieger I

[​IMG]
    looking at me messy jorts!
    [​IMG]
    Paul & Joe shirt
    old jorts
    Junghans watch
    Superga

Barims, that series is golden.

Basic:
    [​IMG]
    Framers glasses
    Uniqlo shirt
    YMC shorts
    Superga shoes

faux-tuck honestly not intentional [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    engineered garments
    unconditional
    folk
    shofolk

9. DLester

DLester Senior member

Interesting that few of the pics feature standout individual grail-type items, which are the sort of things a lot of us always hunt for. They are mostly good pieces that fit well and are well styled.

10. Mr. Moo

Mr. Moo Boxercise Toughguy

11. reedobandito

reedobandito Senior member

^^^ Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahah

12. Lel

Lel Senior member

I'll do more eventually. It's a real pain in the ass going through the old WAYWT threads, especially with all of the Imageshack usage.
    Yeah most of the links in the old best of WAYWT threads were like that also but you can just right click-->open image in new tab and then upload it onto imgur.
    Interesting that few of the pics feature standout individual grail-type items, which are the sort of things a lot of us always hunt for. They are mostly good pieces that fit well and are well styled.
    SF lately has shifted a lot more towards designer discussion but also about specific pieces. Not that this is bad or anything but I don't think I could even name any brands that berlin report and suacemaster wear (expect maybe APC NS?). EDIT: Some more from the old thread, will fix links soon.
    This one always make me chuckle too, awesome. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    ^^ Ask, and though shall recieve! I miss JPGM, liked his overall look (although I never really copied any of his stuff). I've replaced him with Augusto86 [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    <3 [​IMG]
    Took a bit of time to browse through the old WAYWT Part I (Aug 06 - July 07) and picked out the following. Half of the pictures are no longer visible, unfortunately, including ALL of Chris', which I seem to remember him deleting at one point in response to someone criticizing him or something. Sad. Anyway, here. Best of WAYWT - Vol. 1 ------------------------------------ OG Get Smart, Sept 2006 [​IMG] Saucemaster, Nov 2006 [​IMG] Cheapmutha, Nov 2006 [​IMG] Shoreman, Nov 2006 [​IMG] Rye, Dec 2006 [​IMG] Vintage Rye, jeans and a t-shirt, Jan 07 [​IMG] Ratboycom, Jan 07 [​IMG] Saucemaster, Jan 07 [​IMG] Cheapmutha, Jan 07 [​IMG] Braidkid, Feb 07 [​IMG] Saucemaster, Feb 07 [​IMG] Rye, Feb 07 [​IMG] Cp1919, Feb 07 [​IMG] Braidkid, Feb 07 [​IMG] Stazy, Mar 07 [​IMG] Nemuu, Mar 07 [​IMG] Saucemaster, Mar 07 [​IMG] Rye, Mar 07 [​IMG] Whodini, Mar 07 [​IMG] Ayn, Mar 07 [​IMG] Braidkid, Mar 07 [​IMG] Digital_Denim, Mar 07 [​IMG] Braidkid, Apr 07 [​IMG] Saucemaster, Apr 07 [​IMG] [​IMG] Rye, Apr 07 [​IMG] Cheapmutha, Apr 07 [​IMG] Ayn, Apr 07 [​IMG] Socal, Apr/May 07 [​IMG] [​IMG] Saucemaster in TaT, Apr 07 [​IMG] Jpgm, Apr 07 [​IMG] [​IMG] Shellshock vs. Whodini, May 07 [​IMG] Get Smart, May 07 [​IMG] Gilead, May 07 [​IMG] BrettChaotix, May 07 [​IMG] Berlin Report, May 07 [​IMG] Stylish, May 07 [​IMG] Saucemaster, May 07 [​IMG] [​IMG] ... And June 07 [​IMG] MJK + girl, June 07 [​IMG] Lowrey, June 07 [​IMG] Fuuma, June 07 [​IMG] Get Smart, June 07 [​IMG] Sidney, June 07 [​IMG] Berlin Report, June 07 [​IMG] [​IMG] Cultpop, June 07 [​IMG] MJK, July 07 [​IMG] Berlin Report, July 07 [​IMG] SoCal, July 07 [​IMG] May have been a repost of an earlier MC fit. Followed by these classic quotes: Digital_denim, July 07 [​IMG] Get Smart, July 07 [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Timboplete, July 07 [​IMG] Superbobo, July 07 [​IMG] Saucemaster, July 07 [​IMG] Ayn, July 07 [​IMG]

13. hendrix

hendrix Ill-proportioned

I recognise most of the others, but who is this dude? some killer fits

[​IMG]

14. Superb0bo

Superb0bo Senior member

JMPEG (right?)
    He was consistently solid.

15. Johnny Amiga

Johnny Amiga Senior member

Nemuu killing it, one of my all-time favorite WAYWT posters.