1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

OFFICIAL Best of WAYWT/Favorite fits

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Lel, May 11, 2011.

1. Lel

Lel Senior member

2. snake

snake Senior member

fuuma in ann d [​IMG] gosurface in dries [​IMG] socal in thom [​IMG]

3. nicelynice

nicelynice Senior member

[​IMG]

haha what is this
    everyone looks uncomfortable

4. robbie

robbie Senior member

Too bad a lot of Phat Guido's fits are now broken links.

5. aeglus

aeglus Senior member Dubiously Honored

Too bad a lot of Phat Guido's fits are now broken links.

He regularly updates his blog though and almost all the fits on there are pretty much material for this thread.

6. BlackToothedGrin

BlackToothedGrin Senior member

He regularly updates his blog though and almost all the fits on there are pretty much material for this thread.
    They're all exactly the same so it shouldn't matter which one picks. Dude has the blue suit, white/blue shirt, dress shoes look and the blue/white shirt, neutral/blue pants/shorts, shoes/sneakers look down, but I would like to see him change it up sometimes

7. scott.m

scott.m Senior member

I don't know if I think thats my best fit, but glad to be posted in here, thanks gents.

8. East2West

East2West Senior member

This thread is great! I have no photos to contribute at this point other than to say let's keep it going

9. james_timothy

james_timothy Senior member

I'm still laughing about the LabelKing fit in your first post-

it really is great, and it really looks nothing like LabelKing's style.

10. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Senior member

[​IMG]

haha. Didn't even remember this pic, and then I was like... 'is that my dog? it is my dog... and that's me' Don't know what possessed me to wear blue shoes and a pale red top. This was a couple years ago.

11. brad-t

brad-t Senior member

So good. A lot of amazing fits in here. BTW, should probably use spoiler tags, not looking forward to loading/scrolling through these every time.

Thread needs more visual kei tho

12. Oasis

Oasis Senior member

haha. Didn't even remember this pic, and then I was like... 'is that my dog? it is my dog... and that's me' Don't know what possessed me to wear blue shoes and a pale red top. This was a couple years ago.

One of the best gat colourways ever.

13. aeglus

aeglus Senior member Dubiously Honored

I was just like hey don't I have that exact colorway oh wait

14. Lel

Lel Senior member

So good. A lot of amazing fits in here. BTW, should probably use spoiler tags, not looking forward to loading/scrolling through these every time.

It shall be written, it shall be done.

I kind of wanted to include the giant ass backpack picture but a rule of thumb was that I wanted each picture to appeal to a total n00b, I think it would have been too much. Also the use of color is nice and kind of rare on Sf these days.

15. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Senior member

I feel like digging up that N. Hoolywood sweat now and wearing it, it's fun. Forgot I had that. I have like 3 or 4 tops from that Amish quilt series.

16. Lel

Lel Senior member

Fun part of shifting through old WAYWTs is seeing how people's style has change, especially looking at current prolific members as they were just starting out on SF (was shocked when I noticed Nil and Synthese older fit pics [​IMG] ).

17. East2West

East2West Senior member

If people are throwing up SuFu pics then I don't see why harajuju pics can't be posted...just make sure they're the best ones haha

18. brad-t

brad-t Senior member

Haha I was kidding. Not going to post that here.

19. GoSurface

GoSurface Senior member

That group shot! That was such a nice weekend. Wish I could hang out with Brian again, he's really cool.

And, my outfit is fucking awful in that picture. Sigh...The internetz never forgets!

20. PinkPantser

PinkPantser Senior member

from the mc side yfyf was always a favorite

[​IMG][​IMG]