• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

* * * Official baller T-SHIRT thread * * *

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I kind of dig that silk Lanvin tank top. Too bad it's $765. :lol:

Last edited:

Gatsbee

Reaction score
This is my new favorite thread.

Anyone know if the Geller or KVA floral tee's are for sale anywhere?

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
265 Euros...

Lionheart Biker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What brand is that?

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Anybody else out there play in the same space as Silent and Odyn Vovk, i.e., non-graphic tees with above-average materials and interesting cuts?

Not exactly baller status, but I think they're in line with the intent of the thread, though perhaps not the form it's taken (i.e., post hideously overpriced shirts, many of which are themselves hideous).

wurm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Anybody else out there play in the same space as Silent and Odyn Vovk, i.e., non-graphic tees with above-average materials and interesting cuts?
Not exactly baller status, but I think they're in line with the intent of the thread, though perhaps not the form it's taken (i.e., post hideously overpriced shirts, many of which are themselves hideous).

Though Silent is a bit mundane for a 'baller' thread, I'd much rather see it go in that direction than what it is right now.

KingJulien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quote:

Schneider for sure, and also I think Geller. I picked up a Schneider tank on clearance and I'm a huge fan, I paid I think $40 which seems reasonable though I highly doubt I'd pay the $170 retail.

Edit: can we post shirts that aren't 'baller' in here? I'm always on the lookout for cool t-shirts but being over $50 is a surefire way to make sure I don't buy them, and a making a new thread seems kinda dumb.

Last edited:

GoldenTribe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

GoldenTribe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
FYI the galliano is finally back up on Ssense.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score

Shellac is my favourite. wjk is also good.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads