• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

* * * Official baller T-SHIRT thread * * *

GoldenTribe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I had another copy saved in a different folder called "YMC people print jersey tee" :laugh: but I suppose it's possible I got it wrong whenever I saved it.

Also:

Here is some stuff from WrenEgg, out of New York.
LR05Z.jpg

bfmEL.jpg

Last edited:

andrewgreg

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I tried to search Lanvin and YMC people print jersey tee. but nothing came out. I guess the keywords are too common.

It should be SS 11, they did a season of mini print people and mini print sneakers. I remember it because these are all made in India and retail is 330?

GoldenTribe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hmmm, I have no idea now, but depending on how one interprets this data, it looks like I had the picture in 2010 or even 2009:

prl5M.jpg

And here's a baller Yohji Yamamoto v-neck for RegisDB9:

s3dT1.jpg

Last edited:

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
why is dat dude on uncontrols dick

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score

does he want a cookie? :violin:

no, was just stating that i don't think we should limit it to discussion of givenchy, lanvin, etc. other typical luxury brands. stuff like WJK, Shellac, who make basic but cool tees at a higher pricepoint than AA et al are worth discussing.

the abundance of crew neck is depressing :(

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
Wow, I don't like Yohji but thats a nice piece I would buy. I am sure its impossible find

T's are becoming my version of baller leather and outerwear since thats what I have on most of the time because of the climate. Def have to step up. Ann D, makes some nice T's though not much color other than a bright yellow I've seen

The white/cream had always been a favorite of mine (its not as deep as the pic)
ScreenShot2012-01-16at121711AM.png

Last edited:

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
One of the few nicer tees I've handled are those by Individual Sentiments. The construction is of course solid and the cotton they use is very nice and substantial. Heavy enough for me to feel a bit too warm in the summer!

And while I've always stayed away from graphic tees, some of DBSS tees are pretty nice. As is Ann D.

I'm surprised we haven't already started talking about leather tees... :eh:

Last edited:

samblackbones

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For graphic tee's Remi Relief is pretty dope. I like my Ann D/Dorkshadow/CdG Shirt/Damir **** too. i loves t shirts.

Caveat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A few of these are kind of cool. I like the Balenciaga ones. But I think you have to be an attention whore to wear most of these. The one with the doily embroidered on it is LOL.

thatoneguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ to answer the thumbs up question: the cigs don't come with it, just an example

check out this Rick hot dog shirt
picture-62.png

wut

Reaction score
I have always thought that ksubi (tsubi) does awesome t-shirts:

This is from my wardrobe and all are 100% silk digital prints. I managed to get them for free / under $50 but they retailed for $AUD490. Last one I cut into a singlet.

Some regular t-shirts from ksubi:

Chronicles Of Never also do awesome t-shirts (with prints) but their basics are even better. Someone was looking for good quality (non see through) white t-shirts, look no further than CoN. Had mine for 5 years and still hold their shape. Also Bassike is another good high end 'American Apparel' brand.

CoN Logo t cut into singlet:

Bassike:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads