1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Official Affiliate Thread: Roden Gray

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by RodenGray, May 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fahim.

Fahim. Senior member

2. slack tide

slack tide Senior member

Fahim - are the w/h sweats sizing exact replicas of last times go-round? Meaning pretty snug (consider sizing up?). My first pair was charcoal in medium last S/S and they fit well but am contemplating if the size small might work this season...

thanks,

slack

3. Fahim.

Fahim. Senior member

Fahim - are the w/h sweats sizing exact replicas of last times go-round? Meaning pretty snug (consider sizing up?). My first pair was charcoal in medium last S/S and they fit well but am contemplating if the size small might work this season...

thanks,

slack

Slack - I haven't personally tried on a pair myself as we sold out in my size pretty quickly, but I'm told they are the same cut as S/S '09 just a different fabric (recycled fleece vs loop terry). I'll reply back with some fit advice when we get our restock in. Hope this helps.

4. tonio028

tonio028 Senior member

Fahim - hey sent an email but see you're online, can you tell me what the size small Ervell Formal Pants and Blazer equate to in the Ervell tagged size? Does your size small equal Ervell's tagged 30 or 32 waist and does your tagged small in the blazer equate to Ervell tagged size 38?

5. Fahim.

Fahim. Senior member

6. Fahim.

Fahim. Senior member

7. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

are there any roden coupon codes? i guess you guys got rid of SF discount [​IMG]

8. Fahim.

Fahim. Senior member

are there any roden coupon codes? i guess you guys got rid of SF discount [​IMG]

Unfortunately there aren't any discount codes. However, we just updated with further discounts on many of our brands.

9. Fahim.

Fahim. Senior member

10. Tonybag0dohnutz

Tonybag0dohnutz Senior member

Hey guys - Any word on the Wings and Horns service boots? I pre-ordered a pair back in September and they have since been taken off the web-site. Thanks!

11. mttlee0

mttlee0 Senior member

Roden Gray folks, I just want to let you know that I've had website issues with your site every time I've wanted to check out your site over the past few months. After browsing several webpages, any subsequent page won't load at all. I have to wait a few hours to check out any pages but I will still hit the same problem.

I tried different browsers but the issue still persists. Obviously this hurts my desire to buy stuff.

Not sure if others are hitting similar website perf/loading issues (fyi, I'm located in Cali).

12. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

grabbed both post o'alls shorts that were left in xs ... great price for around 60ish each!!!

cant wiat till spring

13. Fahim.

Fahim. Senior member

14. Clyde

Clyde Senior member

The Seavess 12/62 you have on your site in size 9.5 are sold out. You guys need to update your site.

15. Fahim.

Fahim. Senior member

The Seavess 12/62 you have on your site in size 9.5 are sold out. You guys need to update your site.

Clyde, we actually do have one pair left available. I've sent you a PM.

16. Fahim.

Fahim. Senior member

17. monochromic

monochromic New Member

Hey guys - Any word on the Wings and Horns service boots? I pre-ordered a pair back in September and they have since been taken off the web-site. Thanks!

anyone get an update on these from the guys at RG? i'm in the same boat!

18. Fahim.

Fahim. Senior member

19. Fahim.

Fahim. Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.