Official Affiliate Thread: Roden Gray

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by RodenGray, May 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fungz0r

fungz0r Senior member

What time is it? I might head there before going Guilt and Co

2. blazingazn

blazingazn Senior member

What time is it? I might head there before going Guilt and Co

4pm- late

probably wont close it until it dies off naturally.
    i'll try and show after 9pm.

im going thru the shitshow that is university finals so its the last thing on my mind.

3. Shirt+Pants

Shirt+Pants Senior member

You there Fahim? I've e-mailed the store a couple of times about measurements for the jeans below but I've gotten no reply. Can you help me out?

http://www.rodengray.com/shop/Overdy...variantid=3240

I have no clue about Geller sizing so I don't even know what specific size to request measurements for. For reference, I wear a 30 in APC Petit Standards.

4. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

^48

Don't be surprised at slow response times, they've been insane busy since boxing day obviously.

5. Shirt+Pants

^48

Don't be surprised at slow response times, they've been insane busy since boxing day obviously.

Hey man, thanks for the response. I figured things would be insane for them at the moment. I'm just trying to figure out the sizing before these sell out. Would you be able to tell aproximately what the thigh and leg opening measurements would be on a 48?

6. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

No, but I take a 31 in APC PS and tried on the ripped Gellers a couple of days ago at Roden. 48 was very slim on me. I imagine it'd be a good fit on someone with slightly smaller thighs. I believe the ones you linked are the same cut. Geller bottoms are notoriously difficult to size, generally I'd say try them on, but my best guess is a 30 PS -> 48 in those is a reasonable conversion.

7. Shirt+Pants

No, but I take a 31 in APC PS and tried on the ripped Gellers a couple of days ago at Roden. 48 was very slim on me. I imagine it'd be a good fit on someone with slightly smaller thighs. I believe the ones you linked are the same cut. Geller bottoms are notoriously difficult to size, generally I'd say try them on, but my best guess is a 30 PS -> 48 in those is a reasonable conversion.

Thanks man. I wish I could try them on but there aren't any stores down here that carry Geller. I'll probably just roll the dice on a 48.

8. blazingazn

blazingazn Senior member

Thanks man. I wish I could try them on but there aren't any stores down here that carry Geller. I'll probably just roll the dice on a 48.

honestly just wait for Roden Gray to get back to you.

they are probably overloaded right now.
    i haven't heard back either and they usually reply same day.

9. Fahim.

Fahim. Senior member

Sorry guys, I apologize for the slow response getting back to everyone. It's been insanely busy at the store and we've been overloaded with emails. Send me a PM if you have any measurement requests or other inquiries and I'll try and have them replied to by tomorrow.

10. blazingazn

blazingazn Senior member

Sorry guys, I apologize for the slow response getting back to everyone. It's been insanely busy at the store and we've been overloaded with emails. Send me a PM if you have any measurement requests or other inquiries and I'll try and have them replied to by tomorrow.

told ya, Fahim is the shieet. [​IMG]

11. Fahim.

Fahim. Senior member

12. Fahim.

Fahim. Senior member

13. slack tide

slack tide Senior member

Fahim - are the w/h sweats sizing exact replicas of last times go-round? Meaning pretty snug (consider sizing up?). My first pair was charcoal in medium last S/S and they fit well but am contemplating if the size small might work this season...

thanks,

slack

14. Fahim.

Fahim. Senior member

Fahim - are the w/h sweats sizing exact replicas of last times go-round? Meaning pretty snug (consider sizing up?). My first pair was charcoal in medium last S/S and they fit well but am contemplating if the size small might work this season...

thanks,

slack

Slack - I haven't personally tried on a pair myself as we sold out in my size pretty quickly, but I'm told they are the same cut as S/S '09 just a different fabric (recycled fleece vs loop terry). I'll reply back with some fit advice when we get our restock in. Hope this helps.

15. tonio028

tonio028 Senior member

Fahim - hey sent an email but see you're online, can you tell me what the size small Ervell Formal Pants and Blazer equate to in the Ervell tagged size? Does your size small equal Ervell's tagged 30 or 32 waist and does your tagged small in the blazer equate to Ervell tagged size 38?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.